Chapter Three-Part Two

Back at Annalise's house, the group of seven congregated in the kitchen, talking about Caleb and Catherine.

      "I can't be the only one that noticed the heat coming off those two. They're totes smushing." Asher stated. 

      "At least they're not related related." Laurel said, eating a raspberry off of her finger. Karmen wasn't sure she quite agreed, but she thought it was better than actual siblings together.

      "Mm, legally, they're related." Michaela argued.

      "Well, if you're gonna incest your brother, might as well be Caleb." Connor spoke up. Karmen nodded in agreement, and Alyssa said,

      "I know. Those eyes, right?"

      "Catherine is hot too." Wes added, hopping up on the counter. "Well, helps she's great in bed." Karmen and the rest gaped at the boy. After a short pause, Wes smiled.

     "I'm allowed to make jokes, too."

      "Look, if you're gonna sleep with another client, make it Tanya. Apparently, orgasms for days." Connor cooed, and Karmen pointed at him in agreement.

      "Okay, that's not actually possible, right? You can't like," Asher made a noise and waved his hands, "more than once or twice, right?"

      "Uh, speak for yourself." Laurel said.

      "Be honest," Connor started, his words directed towards Laurel. "Frank. Is he your best?" Castillo only looked at him with slightly-wide eyes, so he went on.

      "My best was Matt Harris, my physics tutor. We used to—"

      "Reminder, straight guys over here." Asher cut him off, motioning towards himself and Wes.

      "Waitlist, let me guess—Rebecca."

      "Can we stop this conversation?" Michaela asked.

      "Why?" Connor inquired. "Are you upset that you spent all of those years of bad sex with Aiden?" 

      "I'm just saying not everyone wants to discuss the number of orgasms they've had in their lives." Karmen's brows furrowed.

      "You mean in a row." Connor corrected before she could.

      "Yeah, I mean, who remembers the number of orgasms they've had in their life?" Asher wondered aloud, and Laurel laughed. "I don't know, maybe someone who doesn't have many." Millstone continued.

      "Yeah, or any." Connor said, and the group all chuckled. The laughter died down when Karmen and the others caught the serious expression on Michaela's face.

      "Michaela." Karmen whispered, and the girl frowned. "Never?" Pratt remained silent, and the blonde exchanged shocked looks with the others.

      "Not even when Aiden went—" Laurel began, but Michaela interrupted her.

      "He didn't do that!" She shouted. "Okay, I know I should've known he was gay a long time ago. And it's not that weird. Planned parenthood says that one in three women have difficulty achieving orgasms," Karmen and Alyssa glanced at each other with sad looks. "And it's mostly due to society sex-shaming us. So maybe, you should stop doing that to me."

      "What are they doing?" Karmen flinched when Annalise showed up in the doorframe. The group sprung into action, covering containers of food and standing straighter as to not seem like they were lounging around.

      "Figuring out how to discredit the loan officer? Proving Dominic had a heart condition? Just don't say gabbing about your pathetic sex lives." Annalise sighed.