Chapter 53

"Sir?" Sarah stands next to me, in front of the Middle-aged bald man flaffing about with pieces of paper. "This is Lucy Smithson, she's new here."
"Ummmm, Lucy. Yes ok." The man almost drops the papers in his frantic hurry, "Um... Just sit next to Sarrrrrrrr."
She helps him finish the sentence, "Sarah."
"Yeah..."
I anxiously follow Sarah to her desk and sit next to her, she mutters something to the rather rotund boy who sits next to her usually, he blushes bright scarlet and rushes to a spare space.
"That's mr Godfrey, our English Teacher. He's usually quite... Let's say he lives in his own little bubble."
I nod, not quite understanding.
Saffie, the Zoella fan smiles at me as she sits at a table a few rows back.
"Right, um today, um no, this term we are studying a new topic." He sorts through a drawer of loose papers, "We're doing, about um Shakespeare; no that's not your class." He grabs a crumpled piece of paper, "We are studying poetry."
The room is filled with mumbling, a few positive, most bored, annoyed, frustrated.

"Eh, just." He searches the desk, "I can't find my lesson plan, just write a poem I guess. That's poetry at least. Write a poem about, your favourite thing."
I am handed a slightly creased piece of paper as a workbook for me can not be found. He pushes his glasses up his nose and starts pulling objects out of the desk and flinging them back in the air.

I stare a the black likes, my pen resting on one finger.
Everyone around me seems to know exactly what to write, scribbling away.
I glance over at Sarah's, which goes someway along the lines of 'I love my cat, she's really nice. She wouldn't hurt anything accept maybe mice.'
I stare at my page, I stare and stare and stare. My mind blank.
'YouTube is my passion. A place for creativity, freedom, a voice. A place of education, entertainment. Vlogging, Tags, Beauty, Gaming, Fashion.'
Ok, not my best work I'll admit.