Chapter 64

I am dropped round at Alfie's parents house. Say my goodbyes and wish them good luck for Playlist live. I wish I could have gone with them. I mean, AMERICA for gods sake! If only our secret was out. But, then again maybe I don't want that attention. No. Maybe not.
I eat my breakfast at their house, a huge bowl of corn flakes.
Before long I run to catch the bus to school. Signing in to school with my form. But instead of going to my first lesson (geography) I meet at school reception with Saffie, Tom and the rest of the members of the group.
We sign out of school, then are escorted though the walk down to the local primary school.
Our first workshop sessions are with a bunch of year three's. Encouraging reading and writing. Story telling and the such. The first group goes fine. The second group well...
The queue of small, chatty children enters the room. She's there; about third in line. Her red hair tied into two little plaits. Sienna. She sees me too. Both of us run to each other and I lift her high into a hug. "I've missed you so much." My eyes watery. A flood of memories. Flashbacks.
I have to put her down quickly though, I feel their eyes watching me. Sense their presence.