Chapter 17 - Love

Ally’s p.o.v

“Lieey common!” I shouted running as fast we could and Marvin followed. I turned around to check for Jason but he wasn’t there.

“JASON, WHERE IS HE?” I asked Mavin slowing down suddenly.

“Fighting the Cregrum’s, making sure they don’t catch up!”  Marvin said looking tensed.

“What! ALONE? I have to go save him” I said walking a little away from Lieey and Marvin.

“Marvin, take Lieey and get to the fairy land, I need to help Jason”

“UH alright” Marvin nodded and Lieey and Marvin began continuing their journey.

Jasons .p.o.v

Once Ally, Lieey and Marvin were out of sight I stood with fairy dust in my hands ready for attack. If I died today I’d die knowing the people, humans I love are safe.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this for humans but once you get to know them you begin to love them, seriously you do.

I heard a rustle in the woods and put my hand in the bag filled with fairy dust. Fairy Dust would prevent them from transforming into another form and the fight would turn into a fair one. They would remain in the same form if I threw the dust on them which would benefit me if their form was something stupid and easy to handle.

“Ally?”  A person familiar to my voice walked out of the trees.“You!” it shouted and I immediately threw the dust over him.

I couldn’t believe it, I was Ally’s deepest desire because the man who came out of the woods was my own reflection, my decoy.

“Fairy dust” he snapped unable to transform and pounced on me shoving the fairy dust bag to the ground and I quickly punched his face as he struggled to hold my hand. He was as strong as me and hitting myself was pretty weird.

“JASON!” I heard Allys voice suddenly and during all the fighting I turned my head to see Ally back.

BANG!!

“Ouch” I groaned as Cregrum Jason just punched me.

“GET OFF HIM!” She screamed suddenly jumped on the decoy and kicked him blindly.

I quickly picked up the fairy dust bag, enchanted some words and threw it on the decoy and he froze.

“What are you doing here?” I sighed once Ally stopped struggling and stood straight.

“Protecting you” she said straitening herself and walking towards me, “Are you okay?” She asked checking if I was hurt.

“I’m fine” I sighed spiting the blood that trickled over my lips from my nose.

“You not.” She said and then we both turned.

There was a annoying but slow silent sound approaching us from the woods.

“The butterflies” Ally shouted,

“We need to run” I said walking up to a tall branch and hanging the fairy dust.

“What are you doing hurry!” Ally shouted waiting for me to run alongside.

“I’m hanging the dust on a weak branch so when the Cregrums come they can freeze under the dust and remain in their current forms” I told her.

“They will remain butterflies?” She answered turning around and we began to run.

“Yes” I answered her and we swiftly escaped from the woods and ran towards the fairyland.