Chapter 9 - Graduation

Okay now i need you guys to vote and comment please. Or else i'll feel really discouraged and i might stop writing. i need to know if you'll are having a good time or no! please. Vote and comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally’s p.o.v

The suns golden rays suddenly crept up over my eyes and awoke me to the beautiful morning.

I pushed myself steadily to sit up over the bed and looked around the room I was still in.

“Jason?” I called out recollecting why I was at his place.

When no one answered I decided to have a look around the room and felt a wet bandage slip over my back.

I turned around and put it over my lap. It was filled with blood. I touched my forehead and everything seemed to be healed.

“Ah tonight I have to ask him everything” I told myself, feeling my heart lift thinking about tonight’s date.

I turned to look at the coffee table next to mine and found a blue coloured note.

I picked it up and read aloud,

Dear sweet Ally.

                                Good Morning Love, I have a few things to prepare for tonight. You can go to college for your graduation day and then we shall meet up at the docks at 8pm for the date. You can stay at my place or go to yours it’s your choice but please have the breakfast I have cooked for you and have a beautiful day, love. See you at 8. Dress casual.

                                                                                                                                                                                                Love, Jason.

Ah okay this made me even more excited! What did he have to prepare for a silly little date?

I looked up at the watch and saw it was 9 am. The graduation ceremony is at 11 am, so I guess I had plenty of time to get dressed for it.

I got off the bed and walked into the kitchen to see the tiny eating table decorated with a rose at the centre and a plate of two freshly made eggs and bacon smiley ready to be eaten by me.

I scratched my hair nervously and bit my lips back to stop myself from smiling like such an idiot. I walked over to the table and sat down and began to eat like a maniac till the entire plate was empty. I found some juice in the refrigerator and drank an entire glass of it and then cleaned the plates, grabbed my bag and decided to go home and get dressed for graduation.

Jason’s p.o.v

I had to be quick, really quick. I drove my bike as fast as I could and even though I told Marvin not to come that smart son of an ass flew right behind me. It took a while to recollect where the orphanage centre was but I was quick enough and got there on time.

I snuck in the back doors the usual way Ally had showed me and quickly slipped inside the orphanage with Marvin hiding behind me.

“Well hello Mr. hot pants” A girl called out just as I was walking into the hallway and Marvin almost screamed out loud.

“Hey, could you tell me where I can find a girl named Lieey??” I asked a hot blonde who still looked like a kid but pretty for her age covering up that idiots mistake.