Chapter 13 - Flomes

enjoy. So so so so so so sorry for the late upload shall try not to that again without warning!!I went out of town and forgot to upload that night :( forgive me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally’s p.o.v

We walked further down the bushy forest and I started to feel a little tired now but I wanted to keep going. I wanted to get out of here as fast as I could and the only way to do that was to keep walking.

“Hey Jason look!” Lieey shouted and suddenly let go of Jason’s arm.

“Where is she goin –

I trailed off worried and looked towards Marvin who was giving me an assuring smile indicating nothing was going to happen and that I should let her explore.

“We have entered the safe areas, don’t worry let her explore” Jason answered my terrified mind and continued walking in the direction Lieey ran off too.

“JASON!” We heard Lieey screech and I pushed aside everybody and ran out ahead of them.

“Lieey. Where are you?” I cried hitting the dirty leaves aside and searching for her.

“Lieey!” I shouted again but there was no reply.

“Lieey please answer me!!”  I screamed again and then I lost my balance and fell over a bushy bush.

“Shit” I groaned as I finally found clear ground and stood up.

I was standing in a field of radiant green grass. Clear cut and low laid. It was beautiful. Not far off were huge colourful tents the size of a one floor houses. They looked so magical and lovely.

I forgot about everything. I walked closer towards the colourful tents to check them out.

The closer I walked the further I realized, those weren’t tents they were…. Flowers.

“She found it. That brilliant girl” Marvin murmured next to me proud and poised and I turned around to see Jason stunned and smiling at the same time.

“We have found our shelter for the night. Welcome to Flomes. Field of Flowers” Jason whispered.

“Where’s Lieey?” I asked him and he looked at me lost. “We have to find her” I shouted running into the clear fields straight ahead aiming towards the flowers with Jason and Marvin following me.

“Lieey!” I shouted reaching closer to the huge flowers and then stopped in front of a huge rose.

It looked at least 10 feet high. It was a beautiful shade of red and looked so real. Millions of petals draped over each other and it swayed with the wind left to right that was passing by in the field.

“What are these?” I whispered unable to tear my eyes off them.

“They are homes. Sheltering flowers. Look” Jason said raising his hand out and touching the stem of the rose.

The rose shivered at Jasons touch and then suddenly started twisting in its place.

“What is happening??” I asked curious and each petal rolled outwardly opening up in front of us.

“It’s opening its door” Jason replied happily staring along with me.

“What do you mean?” I asked staring.

“I’ll explain you later first we have to find Lieey, go to every flower and shout out her name and touch its stem to open the flower up to look inside” Jason ordered and I nodded.

I ran over to a shoe flower this time. It was a beautiful blue colour. I touched its stem and the flower shivered twisting around and revealing what was inside. The flower once opened made a petal bend down towards the ground I was standing on and made it turn into a flight of stairs to climb into. I looked towards Jason and he nodded.

I looked ahead and began climbing the soft petal stairs and then I saw what I couldn’t believe was even possible.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter i know. Im sleepy and i really wanted to upload tonight even if it was just 600 words. I will write longer better chapter tom. sorry forgive me again. love you guys.

vote

comment

fan

next chappy soon