17. Changes and the dance

"We all die, but first we get to live. And that's big, that's beautiful. That's not to be missed"

 That's not to be missed"

---

The sound of tires screeching was heard as Five stopped the car in front of the Academy.

"Come on! Let's go" Five said as they all got out of the car "I don't think she's breathing" Luther said as he was carrying Allison "If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die" Freddy said as they all rushed into the Academy.

---

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx" Grace said as she pressure to Allison's neck while both Maddie and Five was pressing their hands on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"One of you will need to give blood" Grace said. "I will" Maddie and the others all said at the same time, they were all ready to give their blood to save their sister.

"I'm doing it" Luther said as pulled up his sleeve "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo said.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I--I got this, big guy" Klaus said before he ran around Luther to stand next to Grace and he put out his arm "I--love needles" he said, trapping on his arm "Master Klaus. Your blood is...How shall I say this? Too polluted" Pogo said.

"I will do it" Freddy said and pulled up his sleeve "I'm sorry that is not possible, Master Freddy" Pogo said and Freddy looked at him "Both yours and Maddie's blood is...speciel compared to the others, so we don't know how your blood will affected her" Pogo said "What do you mean with 'speciel'?" Freddy and Maddie asked confused.

But before Pogo could answer Diego spoke up "Move" he said and walked over to Grace "I'll do it" he said.

Grace pulled up the needle but as soon as Diego saw it, he made a whimpers noise before he fainted, falling to the floor.

"An expert in knives but faint when he sees knives" Freddy said "Coward" Maddie chuckled. 

Pogo let out a small smile before he looked at Grace "Stick him" he said.