13. Number 5

"Be careful who you open up to, only few people actually care. The rest are just curious"

 The rest are just curious"

---

"When is it supposed to happen. This...apocalypse?" Luther asked as he was sitting on a chair in front of Five who was sitting on the bed "I can't give you the exact hour, but...from what I could gather, we have four days left" Five said "Why didn't say you something sooner?" Luther asked before he looked at Maddie and Freddy "Why didn't you two said anything sooner?" he asked "He made us promise not to" Maddie said and Freddy nodded.

"It wouldn't have mattered" Five said "Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing" Luther said "For the record, you already tried" Five said "What do you mean?" Luther asked and Five looked down for a moment before taking a deep breath

"I found all of you" he said quietly before he looked back up at him "Your bodies" he said "We die?" Luther asked "Horribly" Five said as he thought back to that moment he found their bodies under the rubbles.

"You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world" Five said with the sound of sadness in his voice "Wait, how do you know that?" Luther asked and Five pulled out a cloth from his blazer pocket before he unravel it, taking out the fake eye "This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you" he said, holding the eye up before throwing it to Luther who caught it before he started looking at it.

"Must've ripped it out their head right before you went down" Five said "Whose head?" Luther asked "Like I said, I don't know" Five said and Luther turned the eye around, looking at the back of it "Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try--" "No, that's a dead end" Maddie said, cutting Luther off "Is just another hunk of glass" Five said and Luther leaned forward, handing the eye to Five who nodded before taking the eye.

Then the door opened and Diego walked in "Piece of shit" he said, storming in before stomping down the stairs and walked towards Five "Do you have any idea what you did?" he asked and was about to charge at Five but Luther hold him back.

Maddie got up and put herself between Five and Diego, Freddy got up too ready to do something "Nope, let me--Get your ape hands off me!" Diego shouted but Luther just picked him more up before he squeeze him slightly "I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down" he said "Fine" Diego said and calm down before Luther placed him down on the floor again.

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talking about?" Luther asked "Our brother has been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for him" Diego said angry "None of which is any of your concern" Five said calm "It is now. They just killed my friend. They killed Eudora" Diego said.

Maddie knew who Eudora was, she was Diego's on and off girlfriend who he met at the police Academy. Maddie have only met Eudora a few times, but she was a nice and sweet woman.