Chapter forty six

Neil breaks the hug and wipes avni's tears and then his tears with his sleeves and says while wiping his tears.

Neil: day by day I am becoming a cry baby.

Avni smiles Neil get up then he made avni stand.

Neil: but avni how we will marry there is nothing.

Avni smiles.

Avni: come with me.

Neil frown avni hold his hand and took him to the hall which was decorated with lights and flowers Neil was looking at the decoration then he saw kk Ali neela maa were standing and priest was sitting there Neil look at avni she smiles he smiles too then he look at neela maa and miss Shweta he look at avni.

Neil: you didn't invite her.

First avni was confused and neil was looking at her then she understand and look at Neil he looks down because he was feeling awkward.

Avni: I called her but she said she don't want to spoil our special day.

Neil look at her and nods then they look at all and they went to neela maa she was smiling then she look at neil.

Neil: are you still angry with me?

Avni was looking at neil then she look at Neela maa and neela maa smiles.

Nm: no by seeing avni's happy face my anger flies away.

Neil and avni smiles neela maa keep her hand on avni's chin.

Nm: her face is saying how happy she is with you see smile is stick at her face.

Avneil smiles.

Neil: and I promise I will not let the smile to go away from her face I will fill her life with full of happiness.

Neela maa smiles. Then priest call them they look at him then avneil look at each other Neil forward his hand avni smiles she holds his hand and they went there and sit they were happy then with all rituals they get married they exchange the garland and sit.

Priest: call bride's parents.

Avni's eyes filled with tears all feels bad neela maa saw that Neil sign her come she smiles and come avni smiles with teary eyes then neela maa comes and give avni's hand in Neil's hand hand and kiss avni's head avni close here eyes then they take rounds and after that Neil fills sindoor in her hair line she close her eyes and a tear fall from her eye avneil look at each other Neil shook his head Then he ties the mangalsutra around her neck and they got married again all were smiling.

Then they come to neela maa she hugs avni and look at neil she caress Neil's face.

Neil: neela maa.

Neil stops and look at her.

Neil: can I call you neela maa.

He asked she smiles.

Nm: you can avni is not my biological daughter but I love her as my own daughter because of my work I couldn't spend much time with her but she is like my own daughter and now you are also like my son.

Neil's eyes filled with tears.

Neil: can I hug you.

Neela maa smiles and spread her arms Neil smiles with teary eyes and hug her.

Neil: thank you neela maa.

Nm: children never say thank you to parents.

Avneil smiles Neil break the hug and they smiles then avneil look at each other Ali comes to Neil and pet his shoulder and hug him.