Chapter twenty one

Neil came to the room and saw avni changed her dress into night dress she saw him and went to the bed and Neil holds her hand she turns back and gives him a angry look Neil leave her hand she went to bed.

Neil: Avni please listen to me I.

But he stops when he saw her picking the pillow she passesd by him he again holds her hand she turns to him but this time he didn't leave her hand.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: Neil leave my hand.

Neil: no I will not let you go till you won't talk to me.

Avni: Neil I said leave my hand.

Neil: avni I said I won't leave your hand avni I know I did mistake and i am sorry.

Avni jerk her hand to get rid of his grip Neil shocked.

Avni: what did you think of yourself Mr Neil khanna hmm what you think I am your slave who will do what you said you say avni sit down I will sit avni get up then i will get up avni go there avni come here avni do this I will do everything according to you you think I am a toy with whom you play according to your wish.

Neil: no avni listen I am sorry.

Avni: sorry sorry for what Neil say sorry for what sorry for marrying me forcefully.

Neil shocked.

Avni: sorry for accusing me sorry for questioning my character Neil you  kidnapped me and locked me in the room untill I didn't accept your proposal you marry me forcefully I didn't say anything when I tried to run you again took me here and lock me with the thousand cockroaches Inspite of knowing that I am phobic of cockroaches I didn't utter a word then I got to know about your past and I thought you are not a bad person infact you are the victim of Destiny I thought to help you and I forgot everything what you did with me but today today you questioned my character you know me but still you doubt on me why you doubt on me did I marry you with my wish did I ever say I love you then how you accused me of betraying you.

Neil was shockingly looking at her with teary eyes today she said everything in anger he knew deep inside in his heart that she don't love him but every time he tell himself that no she loves him she said like she is making him understand the things still angry on him but now he is not in a condition to understand anything .

Avni: Neil all fingers are not equal like wise all people are not same if one person betray you that doesn't mean all people are like that person. I am avni not Shweta khanna i

Avni stops when she saw him taking back steps while looking down.

Avni: Neil.

But no use.

Avni: Neil.

This time he look at her and said in shock like he lost his sense.

Neil: you don't love me.

Avni shocked and realized what she said in anger that's why wise people says don't take any decision in anger because that time the anger took over you and you did the mistakes which was hardly to rectify here avni was looking at him the words she said will not be taken back now she was right but she knows why he did that because he don't want to lose her.

Neil: I marry you forcefully.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: I am sorry I will free you from this forceful marriage.

Avni shocked Neil enable to handle any more he went from there.

Avni: Neil.

She went after him Neil was going from the corridor he wiped his tears avni was coming behind him by calling his name.

Avni: Neil Neil stop Neil.

but he was walking fast soon he reached outside he sit in his car and went then avni comes outside by running and calling him

Avni: Neil Neil Neil.

But he went and she shut her eyes and and hold her head.

Avni: avni what you did where he went I should call him.

She runs inside on the other side Neil was driving his car harshly flashes what avni said.

Avni: sorry sorry for what Neil say sorry for what sorry for marrying me forcefully.

Neil speed up the car.

Avni: sorry for accusing me sorry for questioning my character Neil you kidnapped me and lock me in the room untill I didn't accept your proposal.

Avni: when I tried to run you again took me here and locked me with the thousand cockroaches Inspite of knowing that I am phobic of cockroaches.

Fresh tear roll from his eyes.

Avni: today today you questioned my character you know me but still you doubt on me why you doubt on me did I marry you with my wish did I ever say I love you then how you accused me of betraying you.

Neil stops the car with jolt he came out from the car and hits his hand 3 4 times on the car then he turns to the other side and runs his hand in his hairs and rub his face he falls on his knees.

Neil: I am sorry avni please forgive me.

On the other side avni was sitting in the back seat of the car and was trying his number continuously but his cell phone was on silent mood.

Avni: Neil please pick up the call.

She cuts it then her phone rings she immediately look at the cell phone.

Avni: Ali.

She picks it.

Avni: yes ali Any information about Neil.

Ali: yes he is on the xyz road I am going there.

Avni: no Ali I am on the Way I am going there let me handle him.

Ali: ok please inform me when you get him.

Avni: yaa sure.

She cuts the call.

Avni: driver xyz road.

He nodes.

Avni: I hope you are fine Neil.

She was looking outside then she saw his car.

Avni: stop the car.

Avni get down from the car and shocked.