Chapter seventeen

At evening avneil finish their work and get in the car on the way Neil saw the flower shop and stops the car.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: one minute wifey.

Neil get down from the car and avni saw a kid is running on the road behind the cat avni gets down from the car and saw a car is coming to the kid she runs to save the kid Neil buys the flower and smiles he turns and shocked to see her running on the road.

Neil: avniii.

Avni picks the kid and jump to the other side Neil shocked He throw the bouquet and runs to her avni gets up and makes the kid stand who was crying.

Avni: you ok did you get hurt ssshhhh don't worry you are fine where is your mamma.

A lady comes to them Avni stand up Neil also reached there and turns avni and captures her in a bone crush hug he was crying avni console him he was very scared because for ones he thought he lost her he can't loss her because she is his only famliy his love his lifeline everything avni was consoling him and rubs his back.

Avni: Neil relax I am fine.

Neil breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: you you ok did you get hurt tell me.

Neil touches her face and checks whether she had any injury.

Avni: Neil Neil calm down I am fine.

Neil look at her then lady says.

Lady: thank you so much if you was not here then don't know what happened.

Avni nodes no and was about to say but before her Neil says.

Neil: exactly if she didn't come on time then anything should happend how can you be so careless if you can't be able to take care of your child then why you give birth to them you all ladies are same careless only want money and branded things.

Avni put her hand on his shoulders.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: no avni where was she when her son was running on the road tell me where you was?

She looks down because she was standing at the shop and busy to talking with her friend.

Neil: why you don't understand these materialistic things are nothing in front of your child you can buy them later but you can't get your child back again.

Lady: I am sorry next time I will be careful and thank you so much for saving his life.

Lady picks her son and kiss his forehead avneil look at her their eyes filled with tears Neil miss her mother and avni didn't get that chance in her life yes Neela maa loves her like a mother but being the owner of the orphanage she just can't pay attention to any single child she had many other things to handle. Neil wipes his tears and holds avni's hand and went to the car first he makes her sit she notice his anger he went to his side and get in the car and start
the car.

Avni: Neil.

Neil increase the speed of the car.

Avni: Neil please slow down the speed it is scaring me.

Neil increase it.

Avni: Neil please.

Avni close her eyes.

Avni: Neil please slow down the speed I am scared.

Neil didn't listen to her.

Soon they reached home Neil get down the car and bang the door of the car and went inside avni was inside the car her avni was closed because Neil bang the car door she open her eyes and take a deep breathe then she went inside she came to the room and again Neil bang the door of the washroom she close her eyes she waits for him Neil throw the clothes on the floor and other things like towel and other things kept there he close his eyes and rubs his face.

Neil: avni why you don't understand what are you for me you are my life why you put your life in danger avni I don't want to pour out my anger on you that's why I am ignoring you you don't know about my anger.

After sometime he came out.

Avni: Neil I am sorry.

Neil went out of the room he stops at the corridor and close his eyes and fist his hand at night they had the dinner silently they didn't talk to each other because avni understood he needs time after the dinner Neil came in the room avni was already sitting there after their marriage it was the first time that Neil was away from her and she was not liking it because she was habitual of his presence around her for 24 hours a day avni saw Neil and get up.

Avni: Neil I took the appointment of counsellor on next Wednesday so please cancel all the meetings and appointment that day.

Neil turns to her.

Neil: what about taking the appointment of psychiatrist.

Avni frown.

Avni: why psychiatrist?

Neil: actually today I saw a girl running on the road so i thought to took her to the psychiatrist she must have some mentle issue.

Neil looks at her she understand he is taunting her she went to him.

Avni: Neil I am not..

Before she complete Neil holds her arms tightly.

Neil: what you are not mad right that what you want to say but avni your actions are telling another story how could you avni how could you do this you didn't think for a second if something happened to you then.

Avni wince in pain Neil realized he is holding her arms tightly he leaves her and catches his hairs in a fist and close his eyes then he look at her and feels bad he cups her face and is crying.

Neil: I am sorry avni why don't you understand you are very precious for me I can't lose you you are my life when I saw you running on the road I felt like someone pulls the rug under my feet my heart was aching like someone is pulling it out you don't know avni what I felt that time I am sorry I hurt you that's why I was not talking with you since evening because I know I gone mad in anger.

Avni hugs him.

Avni: ssshhhh relax I am fine Neil don't worry and I promise next time I will be careful.

She breaks the hug and wipes his tears.

Neil: if something happened to you then.

Avni: but nothing happened to me see I am fine.

Neil smiles but it turns into frown to see the bruises on her elbow he holds it Avni close her eyes.

Neil: how how's this happen.

He look at her then remember she jump to the road side and angirly look at her.

Neil: you said you are fine then what's this

Avni: nothing Neil it's just a minor injury.

Neil: minor are you serious you think it is minor injury why you didn't tell me earlier.

Avni: I tried to talk to you but you didn't listen to me.

Neil feels bad and took her to the bed and went to get the first aid box from the cupboard and sits with her he clean it and avni wince Neil look at her.

Neil: I am sorry.

He blows there and slowly cleans it avni was looking at him he did the bandage.

Neil: done now take rest.

Neil makes her lay on the bed and caress her head and make her sleep he kiss her forehead and smiles.