Chapter twenty five

Next day Avneil went to the office where they attend the meeting then cane back to their cabin avni sits on the chair and close her eyes Neil smiles to see her he went to her and sit on the table.

Neil: feeling tired?

Avni: yes very tired how you manage two businesses.

Neil smiles.

Neil: because my strength is with me.

Avni smiles.

Neil: should I order coffee or something?

Avni: coffee please.

Neil: ok.

Neil orders the coffee for them.

Neil: take rest for sometime then we will go home ok.

Avni: but Neil it's 12 pm only.

Neil: so what today's meeting is finished so we can go home where you take rest for sometime then we will go for the dinner.

Avni: oh yes not only for dinner movie also.

Neil: avni you are already tired so we can go for movie some other day.

Avni: no we will go today after going home I will take rest then I will be fine.

Neil: ok boss anything else?

Avni: smiles.

Avni: no.

They they hear the knock Neil permit the person to come in a man come with two cups of coffee then avneil enjoy the coffee and went to home.

At 6:30 pm Neil enters the room after talking to an employee on the phone and lost to see avni she saw him from the mirror and looks down to see him Neil smiles and went to her.

Neil: looking beautiful wifey.

Avni smiles by looking down.

Avni: thank you now you go and get ready fast other wise we will late for the movie.

Neil: ok give me 10 minutes.

Neil take out the clothes from the cupboard and went to freshen up then he came back and start searching something from the cupboard.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: avni shirt's button is missing.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes wait I will change it then we will go.

Avni: no need to change you are looking handsome in it.

Neil stop searching and look at her.

Neil: what you said?

Avni realized what she said.