Chapter two

Next day avni wakes up and she saw Neil was not there she sits on the bed Neil enter with the breakfast and smiles to see her.

Neil: good morning wifey so you are already awake I was about to wake you up.

Neil puts the tray on the bed and sits in front of her.

Neil: wifey I said good morning.

Avni: go good morning.

Neil: see what I prepared for you.

Neil opens the dish avni get excited to see the dish she look at Neil.

Avni: poha.

Neil: yes poha your favourite.

Avni: how you know?

Neil: I know everything about you your favourite colours are royal blue black and white your favourite dish is paneer and poha and biryani also you don't like Chinese Italian dishes you like simple and pure desi food your favourite movie is hum sath sath hain kabhi khushi kabhi ghum because you always dreamt of a happy family you are alone in this cruel world opps correction you was alone in this cruel world now I am with you right.

He smiles.

Neil: ok so where was I yes you grown up in an orphan age you don't know anything about your parents because they left you outside the orphan age when you was kid probably 3 4 months old baby you are very hardworking girl your self respect is very much important for you you don't want anyone's favour and wants to do everything by your own your biggest fear is height and you are also afraid of lizard and creepy crawlies you got badly ill when you was only 12 years old because someone called you illegitimate and you took that thing very serious and as a result you got the fever seriously if i find that man I will kill him just because of him my love suffered.

Avni is looking at him

Neil: you always do street shopping there are two reasons behind it first one is you don't have much money to buy branded dresses second you wants to do for the orphan age where you lived from childhood so by saving the money you wants to help them financially. last year you donate 1 lac and that is the best day of your life till now oops sorry now the best day of your life is our wedding day right.

Avni is just looking at him.

Avni: how do you know all this?

Neil: I did my homework now you are my wifey so I should have the knowledge of your likes and dislikes.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: ok ok I went to your orphanage and they told me everything about you oh I forget about the breakfast wait let me feed you then tell me how's it ok.

Neil takes the spoon and feed her Neil raise his eyes to asked her how's it she smiles.

Avni: it's awesome.

Neil: thank God you like it now feed me.

Avni shocked.

Neil: what are you seeing just feed me.

Avni feeds him with shaking hands they finish it.

Neil: now go and freshen up.

Avni: what will I wear the clothes you gave me to wear are in my room and you locked that room yesterday and took me here.

Neil: of ho wifey we are married now and started a new journey then why you wear the old clothes come with me.

Neil takes her to the wardrobe and shows her the dress there are many dresses all are designer dresses like saress gowns tops jeans kurtis and many other dresses avni look at him he smiles.

Neil: these all dresses are for you wifey.

Avni: all these are for me?

Neil: yes for you because I want the best for my wifey.

Avni is just looking at me.

Neil: now tell me what you want to wear today.

Avni is looking at the dresses.

Avni: I don't know I am too confused.

Neil: Ok let me help you ok tell me you know how to wear the Saree.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: Ok so take this and wear it I know you look beautiful in it.

Avni takes it and went to freshen up Neil is waiting for her she comes Neil smiles to see her she feels uncomfortable Neil goes to her.

Neil goes to her she feels uncomfortable and gets scared.

Neil: relax wifey I will not eat you I love you by the way you are looking breathe taking in this Saree I can spent my whole day looking at you.

Avni looks down.

Neil: now come I will make you ready today.

Avni shocked.

Avni: no no it's ok I will do that myself.

Neil: no wifey today I will make you ready and that's final.

Neil makes her sit in front of the dressing table and dries her hairs lovingly she is looking at him then Neil brush her hairs.

Avni: ouch.

Neil look at her. Neil sits in front of her and cups her face.
Neil: I am sorry wifey I didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me.

Avni: it's ok.

Neil smiles and kiss her forehead then again brush her hairs carefully then makes her wear the earrings then ring and Bracelet then fills the sindoor in her hair line and ties the mangalsutra around her neck.

Neil: perfect now you are looking Mrs avni Neil khanna.

Avni is looking at his because only neela maa the owner of orphan age loves her like this.

Neil: opps sorry wifey i forgot to tell you that tonight is our marriage reception we got married secretly but now I want to tell the world that you are my wife the love of my life.

Avni: I want to go orphan age.

Neil: why?

Avni: to meet neela maa and kids.

Neil: Ok we will go but promise me you can't leave me.

Avni: I promise.

Neil: Ok give me five minute to get ready then we will go ok.

Avni nodes Neil gets up and takes his clothes from the cupboard he is about to move but he turns to her.

Neil: don't try to run from here wifey ok.

Avni nodes yes Neil went to the washroom.

Avni in mind: I don't want to live here I know he loves me but that doesn't mean he forcefully keep me here now only neela maa will help me to run from here.

Avni thinks.