Chapter six

Neil was sitting on the bed he is continuously looking at the clock.

Neil: now 15 minutes passed  her punishment is over.

Neil went to the room where he locked her he saw her screaming he sits on the bed avni was hell scared Neil cups her face.

Neil: sshhh calm down see your Neil is here.

Avni look at him.

Neil: will you again try to run from here?

Avni nodes no.

Neil: ok good girl now repeat after me what I will say ok.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: next time I will not try to run from here

Avni: ne next ti tiiime I i i (she sob) will not t try to to ru (sob) run from he here. ( again sob)

Neil: Neil is my husband and I will live with him forever.

Avni: Ne neil (sob) is is my hus husband and I will li (sob) ve with him forever.

Neil: good girl now keep that thing in your mind if next time you will try to run from here then the punishment will be double.

Neil picks the cockroach and show her.

Neil: this time cockroaches was on the floor and you was on the bed but next time you and they will be on the bed or on the floor and with that lights will also be off.

Avni got scared.

Avni: no no pp please no I promise i will not do do this again please take him away from me.

he leave the cockroach.

Neil: now come you are looking tired see your eyes are red even your cheeks are red.

Avni was continues sobbing then he open her and pick her.

Neil: ritesh ritesh.

He came.

R: yes sir.

Neil: clean this room i don't want any cockroach in the home avni is scared of them if I saw any cockroach then I will not leave you understand.

R: yes sir.

Neil takes avni to the room and make her stand there.

Neil: go and change your dress your night dress is already hanged there go.

Avni went to the washroom she felt that cockroaches are on her body she  turn on the shower and rub her arms and face and cries A lot l silently.

Neil: wifey come fast why you are taking this much time.

Avni heared him she wipes her tears and after sometime she came there.

Neil: ahh you were taking the shower wait let me off the ac other wise you get cold.

Neil off the ac then takes the towel from the washroom and wipes her hairs she was sitting on the bed and sobbing then Neil sits with her.

Neil: wifey why you did that you made me angry that's why I did that I love you wifey avd don't want to hurt you see wifey your pain gives me pain i can't hear your sobs it is breaking my heart but you did mistake and it's important to give you punishment because if I only gave you warning you will again repeat it that's why I punished you now you promised me you will not leave me alone so now we will live happily but if you do something against my wish i will punish you so be careful ok.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: good girl I love you now it's your turn to say I love you.

Avni: I i .