Chapter twenty seven

Neil was sitting on the couch in his room and laptop was kept infront of him on the table avni enters the room she sits on the couch besides him he smiles by looking at the laptop.

Neil: so you are done with your work.

Avni shocked she look at him

Avni: what do you mean?

Neil: I saw you eating chocolate in the kitchen.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni: you are stalking me.

Neil chuckles and said while looking at the laptop.

Neil: I don't need to stalk you.

Avni: then how you know?

Neil looked at her and was smiling.

Neil: why you always forget wifey that your husband is very clever when you was going from the room by hiding something at your back I understood that you are up to something.

Avni: but I was continuously looking at the door you didn't came there then how you know?

Neil smiles and pull her cheek.

Neil: o my cute wifey I just love you.

Avni frown and rub her cheek Neil smiles then Neil do something in the laptop and avni shocked to see He saw her through the camera.

Avni: you installed the camera in the kitchen.

Neil: yes.

Avni: when and why?

Neil: one week ago we were in the office that time that's why you don't know about it.

Avni: but why don't you trust me?

Neil: of ho wifey I did that for the safety the cameras are installed in the home and kitchen was the only place where camera was not installed and anyone can do anything there that's why I installed the camera there but why you always bring the topic trust in every conversation It seems like you don't trust me.

Avni feels guilty she knew she did wrong.

Avni in mind: avni what you did why you didn't think that there must be some other reason behind that but with out thinking anything you start blaming him.

Avni: I am sorry Neil I should have give you a chance to explain.

Avni holds her ears.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil look at her and by seeing her innocent face Neil's heart melts how he won't he love her alot but he didn't show that.

Neil: ok now no need to do this it's ok.

Avni smiles.

Avni: so you forgive me?

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes and how can I not forgive you after seeing your cute face and you know very well I can't live without talking to you.

Avni smiles.

Neil: but why you ate chocolate?

Avni: Neil you know I love chocolates and I didn't eat it since week.

Neil: don't lie you ate one yesterday.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni: how you know? I ate that in the office when you was busy in the phone call.

Neil: my dear wifey i know you very well so I count the chocolates yesterday after coming back from the office and one was missing.

Avni: you count the chocolates?

Neil: yes when a person has a smart wife like you then it's very important to open your eyes and ears all the time.

Avni look at him.

Avni: I hate you.

Neil: I love you too.

Avni frown.

Neil: now don't change the topic and tell me why you ate chocolate.  yesterday I didn't say anything because I know you like chocolate and you didn't eat for week but you again ate that today you know doctor prohibit you from eating chocolate or sweets then why you ate if you remember you had the toothache when you were 12 and doctor prohabit you from eating chocolate.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni: seriously Neil you was not letting me to eat the chocolates because of that reason I thought you are thinking it's not good for health that's why you are prohibiting me from eating.

Neil: yes that's why I prohabit you what if you again suffer from that pain then what will happen.

Avni: you know I love chocolates.

Neil: that's why I didn't let you to bought chocolates but you brought them from the servant I hide them but you also found them from there.

Avni laughed Neil gave her a look she stop laughing.

Neil: don't laugh.

Neil cup her face.

Neil: why don't you understand avni I am worried about you I just can't see you in pain and you know that then why you are not taking care of your self.

Avni feels bad.

Avni: I am sorry Neil I promise from now I will take care of myself.

Neil smiles.

Neil: it's your last warning if I saw you eating chocolate again then I will throw all the chocolates from the window.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

She members something.

Avni: oh I forgot what I came to say.

Neil: what?

Avni: tomorrow is your appointment with the councellor.

Neil's smile vanished avni put her hand on his hand Neil look at her she cups his face.

Avni: Neil remember one thing I am always with you hmm.

Neil smiles.

Avni: Neil you want to came out from your past right.

Neil nodes yes.

Avni: then face the past and don't try to run from it accept it when you accept it your life will become easy.

Neil: it's not easy.

Avni: I know but I also know my Neil he is strong and he will fight and win from his past.

Neil smiles she kiss his forehead he close his eyes and feel peace then They look at each other after sometime Neil was sleeping by resting his head on her lap because he was scared to share his past to the doctor it's not like he don't have the courage but he don't want that anyone pity on him by hearing about his past. Avni look at him.

Avni in mind: he is himself fighting with his inner soul but still he cares for me he know every thing about me today when he told me about my toothache at the age of 12 I was shocked to hear that because I forgot about that but he remember that I mean who remember the toothache but he can because he loves me alot I remember few day ago I had the headache and he panicked like i was fighting between life and death he insisted me to go to the doctor but I said I am fine and after alot of efforts I made him agree he gave me medicine and massage my head till I slept even i think after my sleeping still he did that and when I woke up to the next morning I saw him slepping in sitting position and his hand was on my head I felt blessed to have him in my life a tear fall from my eye and I immediately wiped that because he stirred in sleep and I knew he again start panicking after seeing my tears.

Avni look at neil.

Avni: Indeed I am lucky to have you in my life now you just came out from your past then we will live happily with our cute tom and Jerry fights.

Avni smiles and kiss his forehead Neil smiles in sleep.