Chapter nine

Everyday is not same new day comes with new hope new challenges and here the sun rises and avneil was sleeping peacfully because last night they came back home late so now they are sleeping Neil's sleep disturbed by the rays of sun he open his eyes and again close them because of the rays of the sun he turn to the other side and open his eyes he rubs his eyes and smiles to see his sunshine avni she was looking so beautiful because of the sun rays on her face and a strand of hair is at her face Neil stare her and smiles then she stirred in sleep because sun rays are disturbing her he notice this so he lean to her and covers her then he takes that hair strand behind her ear and smiles.

Neil: good morning wifey.

He get up and pull the curtains then he went to freshen up after some time avni wakes and frown not to see him besides her she gets up.

Avni: the door is closed where is he?

Neil comes from the washroom avni smiles to see him.

Neil: good morning.

Avni: good morning.

Neil comes to her and sits on the bed he shahes his head avni close her eyes because of water droplets.

Avni: neill.

He smiles and winks.

Neil: it's so much fun to tease you I love to tease you.

Avni looks at him Neil look at his hairs she understand and went to the dressing table and picks the comb and gel and come to him.

Neil: not bed wifey you understand without my saying.

Avni: yes because it is in my daily routine.

Neil smiles she set her hairs.

Neil: thank you

Avni smiles.

at evening avni went to the hall and saw a courier boy was standing at the door and a servant was talking to him she went to them.

Avni: what happened.

Boy: ma'am here is a courier for mr Neil khanna.

Avni: give it to me.

Boy: who are you to him?

Avni shocked.

Servant: she is his wife.

Boy: oh ok ma'am please sign here.

Avni sign the paper and gives him back and take the courier avni slips and he holds her and Neil saw this and fist his hand the boy make avni stand.

Boy: ma'am are you ok.

Avni: yes thank

Before avni say something Neil comes and grab the collar of the boy.

Neil: how dare you to touch her.

Avni: Neil Neil leave him he saved me by falling.

Neil look at avni.

Avni: leave him it's not his fault he didn't do anything wrong.

Neil leaves him.

Avni: I am sorry on his behalf  you may go now.

Boy nodes yes and went Neil take avni's hand and rubs it because when she was about to fall the boy holds her one Hand and his other hand was at her waist Neil continuously kiss her hand avni is looking at him.

Avni: Neil relax what are you doing.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: you ok?

Avni: yes I am fine relax.

Neil: come with me.

Neil holds her hand and take her to the washroom and wash her hand she is looking at him how can someone be so possessive. Neil went outside and comes with the Saree.

Neil: take shower and take it properly hmm.

Neil went from there and close the door of washroom he waits for her after some time she comes Neil saw her again he take her hand and kiss it.

Neil: come.

He takes her to the dressing table and made her ready.

Neil: now perfect.

After that they sits on the bed Neil cups her face.

Neil: I can't see that any one else touch you it's only my right you are mine only mine I know I am possessive and I also know right now you are thinking that is he mad how can someone be so possessive yes i am mad I am mad for you please avni don't leave me because of my possessiveness and stubbornness I am living alone from childhood I don't want to live alone again she said she loves me the most but she left me.

Avni shocked.

Neil: she didn't even thinks for a while how I live with out here but she left me.

Avni: who who left you?

Neil look at her.

Neil: leave it I don't want to talk about her I don't know why I tell you about her forget it but please don't leave me.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: sshhh I will not leave you.

Neil: then why you tried to ran away.

Avni look at him.

Avni: I promise I will not do that again.

Neil: can I sleep by putting my head on your lap.

Avni shocked.

Neil: please.

Avni nodes yes he lays by putting his head on her lap avni caress his hairs.

Avni in mind: about whom he was talking who left him I have to find out about it.

She caress his hairs he close his eyes avni saw Ali is standing at the door and tears are rolling from his eyes he listened everything he came when he Neil grab the collar of the boy he was about to go but he saw avni is handling him so he stops and look at them he want to know she can handle him or not then Neil took her from there and ali came to servant and ask him about Neil and avni's marriage and they told him that Neil kidnapped her and marry her forcefully Ali was standing at the door with tear full eyes.

Avni in mind: only Ali can give answers of my questions he is Neil's childhood friend he must knew about his past.

avni waits for Neil's sleep then she carefully make him lay on the pillow and covers him with the duvet and went to ali.

Avni: I want to.

Ali: I know you have many questions in your mind and I will answer them but first go from here.

Avni nodes yes and close the door but went to a room they enters Ali switch on the light avni saw many pictures of a lady and a boy a man with a boy and the family picture then she look at ali.

Ali: this is Neil's parents room and they are his parents.

Avni look at the pictures in which Neil was a new born baby and was in Shweta arms they are a lot of pictures of his childhood till 9 10 years old boy.

Avni: where are they now?

Ali look at avni.