Chapter forty

Neil came to the club and search for avni the lights were dim But they can recognise each other he was searching her then he turns his face and the sight infront of him boils his blood he clenched his fist by seeing avni dancing in the crowd with the kk Neil wanted to rip kk's skin kk saw him from the corner of his eyes and he gulps.

Kk: I am gone today he is looking at me like a mad bull.

Avni: shut up and don't look at him.

Avni dances she turns her face while dancing and smirk by seeing him.

Flashback:

Avni was waiting for Neil.

Kk: avni now it's 11:30 I don't think he will come so it's better we should go now.

Avni thinks and nods.

Avni: ok let's go.

They turned to go and was going  avni look straight and saw Neil she stop and hold kk's arm to stop him.

Kk: what happened?

Avni was looking at Neil her eyes filled with tears and a smile appears at her face her believe won she wiped her tears.

Avni: kk come.

She took him to the dance floor.

Avni: kk dance.

Kk nods and avni look at neil then she start moving her body.

Flashback ends.

Avni was dancing and Neil was looking at them she goes near kk and keep her one hand on his shoulder which increase Neil's anger.

Kk: what are you doing avni he will kill me.

Avni glare me Kk make a face.

Avni: be normal.

They were dancing suddenly avni feels a hand on her arm and someone pulls her to him and hold her by the waist and was looking at her angirly and start moving his body she was confusingly looking at him he pull her more close by her waist and was dancing without looking at her avni saw the jealousy in his eyes and smiles.

Avni: Neil what are you doing her?

Neil: why this place is purchased by your kk.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: are you jealousy?

Neil glare her she alerts kk run from there.

Avni: if you wanted to come then why you didn't said that we come together.

Neil: I don't need to come with anyone I am Neil khanna.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni: ok so Mr Neil khanna you enjoy here I came with my friend so I am going to join him ok enjoy.

Avni moves to go Neil holds her wrist and again pull her to him.

Neil: you are not going anywhere you are my wife and I won't allow you to dance with anyone else.

Avni: why if you are not jealous then why you are prohibiting me.

Neil: because you are my wife and only I have the right to touch you to dance with you.

Avni: really wife do you really care for your wife.

Neil: what do you mean?

Avni: forget it you will not understand.

Avni again moves to go Neil holds her wrist and take her from there avni don't want any drama so she go with him they came to the car and avni jerks her hand Neil turns to her.

Avni: what is this Neil when you don't want me near you then why you are not letting me to live my life.

Neil: avni it's too late and it's not safe here so I came to take you with me because you are my wife my responsibility and this place is not safe.

Avni: so you didn't came for me you came to show others that how loving husband you are.

Neil was about to say but avni went to the car and try to open the car door Neil unlock the car then they went from there on the way Neil look at avni but she was looking outside the car they reached home avni went to the room after sometime Neil enters the room and shocked to see her keeping the clothes in the bag he came to her.

Neil: what are you doing where are you going?

Avni: don't worry your status is safe I am not leaving the house I am just leaving this room.

Neil: avni you don't need to go anywhere I shift to the other room.

Avni: thank you so much Mr khanna but I don't need any favour.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: what. did I hurt your ego if I say something to you you feels hurt what about me Neil you are ignoring me for days what about that I am also a human I also feels pain but you only think about yourself.

Avni's eyes filled with tears.

Avni: why Neil why you always do this. in our relationship you always take the decisions. you decide what we will do what we not. this is right this is wrong. everything according to you it's like I am no where in our relationship you are only there.

Avni sits on the bed and cries.

Avni: I feel like I am a furniture of your room which you set according to your mood.

Neil feels bad by seeing her.

Neil whispers: avni I am sorry but i am feeling guilty.

Avni look at him and his statement made her more angry she get up.

Avni: so you are guilty and for that also you will punish me.

Neil shook his head.

Avni: when you are angry you punish me when you feel guilty you punish me what you think who I am. a slave you will pour out your anger and other emotions on me.

Neil looks down.

Avni: tell me Neil.

Neil was looking down he don't have courage to face her because he was guilty and avni was crying and was angry the tears were falling from her eyes Avni holds his collar.

Avni: why did you marry me hmm why did you marry me. just because you wanted a person whom you pour out your anger. You marry me because you wanted a slave whom you own.

Neil was crying by looking down avni push him.

Avni: you know what Neil I am fed up now I am just fed up of all this your anger your guilt your past it's not like you can't come out of your past no you can but the problem is you don't want to come out of your past.

Neil look at her.

Avni: yes that's the reality you don't want to come out of your past you are afraid you are weak you said your mom was weak who ran away from the hardship of the life then what are you doing you are doing the same you are also running from the truth you don't want to accept the truth. The truth that you still love your mother and instead of accepting it you are running because you are weak Mr Neil khanna.

Neil was shockingly looking at her today she pour out everything which she was holding inside her she wanted to deal with the situation calmly but Neil didn't left any choice for her she just lash out after listening that he was ignoring her because of his guilty that statement made her angry and she lose her control and said everything.

Neil was looking at her she went to the bag and again start packing her bag.