Chapter Ten: Reunion

Dante POV:

"Morrison, you sure you aren't injured?" I asked concerned that he wasn't hurt by the demon.

"Yeah Dante, I'm perfectly fine, thank to that hunter." Morrison said casully.

"Speaking of which, how far we from the mansion Cyris?" I yelled. Cyris pulled back a little bit which made Lady angry, I smirk at that, I kind of liking this guy.

"We are almost there, we will be there within five minute." He said shouting, with that he trigger his trubo, speeding up his bike, yelling "hang on!" before moving at high speed, no doubt Lady will be cursing him right now.

"You know, you should not treat a Lady like that." Trish said coming close to my car.

"I know but you got to admit, he know how make her mad!" I said yelling and laughing.

Trish only smirk "Well he will be gun down before he got off his bike." after saying that she launched her trubo speed to catch up with them.

"Well Morrison, what are you waiting for? Catch up!" I said smiling. With that he also activate the car trubo speed and all off us race to the Mansion.

Lady POV:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME!" I screamed at him, why did I decide to sit with this demon?

"What, can you light up and enjoy the ride?" He said smirking at me.

"For your information, I'm the most fun person to be around with." I said confidently.

"Alright, if you say so." He said sarcastically.

"You don't beleive me?" I asked annoyed by his attitude.

"No, I think, you are a fun person if you let yourself lose." He said honestly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked confused.

"For where I saw you, you only enjoy yourself when killing demon." He turned around and what I face was not an annoying jackass face but geniune curiosity. "Do you find pleasure in killing demon because you are putting a stop to them or isn't more personal?" He said quietly.

I was speechless, what am I suppose to say? Can I tell him the truth? About my past? My reason for hating demon and why I side with Dante? "You don't have to tell me." I look up at Cyris, smiling sadly "everyone have a past that they rather not share with but...." He turned toward the road "if you are need of shoulder to cry on or tell something, you can talk to me, I'm expression in your situation." He said genuinely.

"Have you done something that you regard when you knew it was the right thing to do?" I asked in pure interset.

"Something like that." He said simply. "Anyway we are almost there so hold on tight" With that he took a turned and we enter Sleepy Hollow.

Dante POV:

After driving for few minutes, Cyris stop us at the Sleepy Holloe cementry. It was night now and there was a clear view of the moon, a thick mist was abosrbing the grave of the cementry and cold wind of October were blowing the last leafs of the hollow tree. We got out the vehicles and walk up to gate of the cementry where Cyris was opening the gate.

"Explain why are we are at the cementry? Wouldn't this will be the best place for demon to show up?" Trish asked puzzled.

"Actually, this graveyard is of holy ground." Cyris said.

"What do you mean?" Lady asked confused. With creaking sound, the rustest gate of cementry opened and Cyris gesture us to follow him.

"Sleepy Hollow was quite a unique town where once magic was at strongest peak. Here different entities were worshipped by witchs, vampire, ghost, werewolf, faries, you name it . These entites would give power to their sevrant and peace in their in exchange for their worship. However soon these entites slow started to vanish due lack of worshipper and fact that morden science taken it's place. Soon every creature disappered or went in hiding for the morden world. They created a portal that would lead to different realm. It is where we shadow hunter are living right now." Cyris said cooly.