Chapter 4: The Job

"WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?" I roared at him.

Without thinking I jumped from my place and the next I knew I was holding the stranger from his neck, against the wall, pointing my gun at his forehead. The other were surprised by my reaction but only Nero reacted and he was trying to pull me away from him but I kept my ground and didn't budge.

"My, my...... I knew you were rude to.....your client" Cedric said choking "but this take the cake." I tightened my grab on him, suffocating him to death.

"Dante what the hell are you doing? Let him go!" Morrison exclaimed, grabbing my arm which is holding the gun.

"How do you know her name? How are you connected to Kisara? I want the truth or I will blow your mind away." I said sneering and glare at him with hatred.

"I will be.....delighted...to answer....your question.....boy....but first.....put me down." Cedric said chocking.

I loosen by grab around him and let him go. I didn't let my guard though, I still hold my gun in hand just in case he tried something funny. Morrison and Nero were apologizing the client for my behavior while lady and Lucia were screaming at me, asking question I wasn't ready to answer. Only Trish stared at me, she must have understood the situation completely, although she didn't say anything. I will ask her about it later, maybe she know something that I don't. I sit back in my chair, my left hand holding a gun on the table. Cedric was cleaning himself of dust. i took time to look at him.

Cedric Moon, he look about in his late twenties, with brown hair, green eyes and fair skin but i believe that this was just the appearence he has chosen, I sense a strong aura from him, it's not of demon but something powerful. He was wearing navy shirt over a black coat, dark brown pant and black shoes. He had a white angel white pendent around his neck and black hat on his head.

Morrison put a chair in front of my desk where Cedric sat down. The others gather around me, to make sure I don't go berserk again.

"Now then Mr Dante, shall we get down to business or do you prefer kill me quickly as possible?" Cedric said amused.

"Don't push your luck" I said sneering.

"Humm, I will never understand what Kisara see in you" Cedric said annoyed.

"Would someone please tell us who this Kisara character is and why Dante acting strange hearing that?" Lady asked angryliy.

"My Dante, you never told them about her? " Cedric asked surprised.

"There were something from my past that I kept in the dark." I said simply.

"Well I think we deserve some truth" Nero said calmly.

"Will you prefer I tell them or rather you?" Cedric questioned.

There was silence for sometime before I told a deep hidden truth of my past "the woman that he speak of was someone I thought I had failed to protect and the one of the reason I fight the battle against the demon. Her name is Kisara Avalon, my childhood friend and..... the person I truly loved." I whisper tht last part but it was loud enough for everyone to hear and gasp.

"Hold the fucking minute, you are telling us that you had a lover! Lady exclamied.

"I never thought I will hear the day that Dante actually had a girlfriend." Nero proclaimed.

" I can't imagine the woman mind. How could see fall in love with Dante?" Lady said laughing.

I wouldn't denied that my luck with women is really rotten. I'm not sure how Kisara felt in love with me but I'm glad she did.