Chapter Thirteen: Invitation

Enjoy the song By garbage

Razer POV:

I was reading one of master book in his library when I felt a familiar stirring in me, I knew this feeling, this was a calling, calling from him. So he finally figure it out. Not bad little bro.

"Razer, Why are you smirking?" My master asked curiously, looking up from his work.

"Cyris know." I said smiling.

My master also smirked "So you little brother found your existence by just hearing Nero story, impressive." He returned back to writing something.

"He was always too clever for his own good." I said remarking.

"Well I hope, you are prepare to kill him, if he interfere with my plan." He said continue writing.

"I know my place Sir, I wouldn't let you down or betray you." I said confidently.

"You might be the first demon that I have ever like Razer or do you prefer to called by your really name?" He asked gently.

"Called me what you want Sir as long as I can call you my your real name." I told him simply.

He was thinking about it but then smile, he nodded "Favor enough. You can call me Vergil for now on but privately. I don't want my identity reveal just yet." He said with a warning. I looked in amazement. Did he real permit me to say his name!

"What wrong Razer? Cat got your tongue?" He said amused.

"It's nothing Si.... I mean Vergil. I glad that I have your trust." I said happily

"Well, I"m glad but now let get down to the important matter. Have you retrieved an invitation?" He asked calmly.

I took the black invitation out of my pocket to show him the prove "yes I have as you had requested." I said giving him the letter.

He took the letter, flipping it over to examine it. He sniff his nose in disgust " I can sense his smell all over it. He wrote the invitation himself." He said.

"The devil king have been too quiet these day and I bet my money on it that something huge is going to happened whether in the ball or outside." I said thoughtful.

"You might be right about Conner, I know a fact that he want to see the hunter himself, but there more then meet the eyes." He said thinking.

"Could it be possible that he drawing them out on purpose, to lure them away from the portal?" I asked worried. I don't want Cyris to be hurt.

"If so then you might need to suit up," he said standing up, closing the books. " You and I will attend the party to keep on the hunter and Mundus minions. If some of them are send there, you follow them and destroy as many you can without being seen by the other hunter.

"But wait Vergil, what about you? It's kind of risky for you to go." I said alarmed.

"Don't worried, I have the perfect disguise." He said confidently. I nodded. Then a thought occur to me.

"Sir Vergil, how did Mundus live among the human without being sense by the other hunters?" I asked confused.

"That quite simple really. In order to sneak pass without any detection, he must have come through sacrifices." He said simply.

"In other words, the human he is possessing is the one who arranging for the ball." I said thoughtfully.

"Yes indeed. The person who is organizing the ball is the famous Katherine Elric, the artist. However her secretary is the one who is possess by Mundus." He said placing his book in the shelf.