Chapter Fifteen: The Shadow Hunters

Kisara POV:

I woke up with the sound of snoring. I opened my eyes slowly, to see the sun shining through my bedroom window. I was laying on something soft and warm, making want me to go back to sleep. Realization hit me, the events of night occurred to me, having a nightmare or maybe possible a vision, Dante waking me, telling the truth about Vergil and finally asking him to sleep with me. I look up to see his peaceful face, sleeping soundly. I smiled at his innocent and cute face. In battle, he would be strong, ruthless and powerful along with annoying and taunting but when he is relax, and calm, he will just look like your average, handsome human. I slowly started caressing his face, thinking that fate was kind enough to let me have Dante as a friend and a lover.

I hadn't realized that Dante was awake until he grab by wrist and was smirking at me. If I thought I was blushing hard on their birthday, then you're wrong. Now I was blushing hard as a baboon butt.

"You know you look cuter when you are blushing like that." Dante said, grinning humorously.

I jump from him in shocked, my hand on my face "Oh God, this is so embarrassing." I said uneasily.

"Come on, I know you liked it." He said teasingly.

I throw a pillow on his face "Hey, not the face." He said, giving a fake hurt expression.

"If I recall correctly, demon can easily heal fast, so I think a little scratches is nothing." I said mischievously.

"What, where?!" Dante said checking his face.

"Nowhere." I said laughing at his reaction.

"Oh you are going to pay for that my dear!" He said huskily.

"Ohhh.... I'm shaking in my b..." I was cut off as Dante tackling me on the bed, saddling me by my hips. I squealed in surprised.

"Now that done, I should punish you for hurting my beautiful face?" He said tapping his chin for plan. I tried to struggle free from him but damn, he was too strong. His snap his finger, getting an idea to punishment me. He had that sinister look on his face and I just gulp my saliva back down my throat. Oh this is going to be interesting.

He lower his head, whispering softly in my ears "I wonder, how much wet I can make you?" I widened my eyes in shock. So that his game!

"Dante! Don't you....." Again he shut me up by pressing his lips to mine and I kissed him back. It was slow but full passion, I grabbed him pushing him closer to me. I could feel the heat that was coming from clothes, burning my skin. We both moan at the same time. He left my month to catch some breath but kept his forehead against mind.

"How do you feel Kisara?" He asked sincerely.

"I'm fine Dante. Thank you for staying with me." I said softly.

"You're welcome." He said kissing my forehead. He got up and started stretching. I wonder what happened to his "game". Before I could voice it, he beat me to it, "I will continue our game later or you want to do it now?" He said wriggling his eyebrows. I throw a pillow at him and got up.

"You should return to the room while the other are still sleeping. Don't want them to deduce to much now would you?" I said smirking. Dante sighed, knowing how his friends are, "Yeah, I should leave before anyone suspects us but why I get the feeling that they already know what going on?" he said annoyed.

"There are your friends after all, they never seen this side of you." I said kindly.

"I guess." He said nodding.

"Well you better move and I will meet you for breakfast. We have a lot to talk about." With that I turned and made my way to the bathroom.

Dante POV: