Chapter Six: The Unexpected Darkness

Unknown POV:

I watched from the top of  building, left to to Dante shop,  seeing Cedric leave the DMC shop and drive away in his black porache car. So he is seriously went to asks Dante help? I chuckled to myself. But I wonder if Dante is going to help? Of course whom I kidding! Dante will do anything to see Kisara. Kisara, how long I searched for you and that I know where you are, I wouldn't lose you again, not to Mundus nor to Dante, you belong to me! Only me! I sense a presence behind, my hand was already on the tilt of my sword. I was about to draw my sword until I recognized his voices or rather it's.

"My lord" Razer said bowing.

I turned toward him "What's it Razer?" I asked calmly. Razer is no ordinary servant or human. He is a fully fleged demon unlike me who only half demon and half human but don't underestimate me, I am far more powerful than other demon. To the point I saved him from being executed from Mundus hand and in return for his second life, he pledge his loyality to me. For now he is in his human form , wearing his favourite red assassin clothes with a hode to cover his face. At close encounter you could see his sharp green eyes and fire like red hair. His favourite weapons are hidden blade which I hand made from him but in his demon form his hand are tekko kagi, two lond blade that cut a opponent in half and addition to his speed make him a perfect assassin and my ally.

"My lord, I seen a group of demon near the forest just outside of Sleepy Hollow border, they know of Cedric visited. After caputring one of them and "interrogating" it, they are waiting to ambush him and take him to Mundus hand." He said quickly.

"So my instinct were right, he really want to capture Cedric and use him to get Kisara. But this confirm another suspicious I had of him" I said coolly.

"And what that might be my lord?" Razer asked curiously.

I just smile at him "In due time Razer you know, but for now, sharpen your weapon, you have some demon to kill." I ordered.

"Will you take part in this fight sir Ver......" He was cut off as I point my Katana at him.

"How many time have I told you not to say my name, you have not earned that right yet." I said angrily, pressing my sword close to his throat. I could see fear in his eyes which satisfy me. "But if you get what I want then you can call me by that name" I said emotionlessly, putting my sword back in it sheath.

"Forgive me my lord, I wouldn't disrespect you again." He said bowing again.

"Well as taking part in the battle, I think you can handle it without me. My only concern now is keeping Cedric alive and getting Kisara, do you understand?" I asked him harshly.

"Yes my lord." And with he disappeared from my site. I watched as the other hunters leave the shop and head out to their home. What was the name of the hunter with the devil arm? Ah! Yes, Nero. He will be kind of disppointed and shocked when he realized that I have taken what was rightly mine. I notice the sun is setting, this will cause Cedric problem as demon power is double during night time but no matter so will mine and Razer. I lift my right arm and see one of the bead blue bracelet fade away, already down to one. Such a pity, I think I need him more than just getting Kisara. I still remember that day, the day she give this bracelet and told of it power but I never believe it was true until I was killed by Dante but reborn by a single wish.

I smile to myself "I guess I have your thank Kisara for giving another chance to live. Another chance to become strong, chance to become number one and.... Chance to have you as my dear wife. Soon we will be together but first thing first, for you to have a strong husband, I have to kill Dante" I look up and saw the sun have set. Well demon, are you ready to die? With that I teleported to my destination.