Chapter Seven: The Decision

The soundtrack belong to Mulan. I can of found it suiting for this chapter.

Dante POV:

 I  was stting on my bed ,staring at full moon from the window of my room. Normally I would sleep on the sofa or at my desk in my office but I needed to think after reading Kisara letter.

Flaskback (In the afternoon)

I stared at the handwriting of beloved Kisara, she wrote the word so elegantly, I wasn't suprised, she was always beautiful in many thing so was her hand writing but what she wrote made me feel gulity of doubting her existance.

"Dear Dante

If you reading this letter then I believe that you have accepted that I'm alive. Threre are many things I want to say to you, to talk with you but it best I spoke those thing in front of you. What I can tell is that that I'm truely sorry. I should have shown myself to you long back but you weren't ready. You have  no idea what those monster did to me, especially Mundus the Devil King himself. They hurt me, tortured me to point that I can't breathe and drenched me with different human blood. They told me you were death, gone and that no one can save me but I didn't believe one word they said. Deep down, I know that you were alive and well, so I kept on fighting, remembering the birthday celebration, the promise and the kiss we had, I kept on rebelling until I was saved by Cedric, the angel. He trained me as a shadow hunter, he made me strong however I only become strong so that one day I finally see you, be with you as were once. I kept my promise, I stayed  alive so that you can come back to me. I know it was wrong for me to hide and keep my exisrance a secert but I knew that we will meet again. Now The devil King is coming back and this time he is detemined to rule this world. I can't stop him alone. I need you help and other demon hunter as well. Togather we can stop him, take justice for our family death and finally be togather. I know that you might be angry at me or even maybe hate me but please understand I never meant to hurt you and ask for your forgiveness. Not a day passed that I always remembered you and Vergil. Your were both the closest thing in this world for me, my only friends I truely had. Please come to Sleepy Hollow and I will explain everything to you. Any question you had, I will answer you. Just don't leave alone again.

Your's forever Kisara *

 Present time (In the room)

I got up from the bed and went to the dresser beside the window and open the top drawer. There laid a box, one I haven't opened for 20 years. I couldn't as it brought all those memories back, the one I wanted to lock away but now everything have change. I reached for it and examined it. It was little old but still looked appealing. A small box with a rose craved over it. I opened it a and look into it. There was a photo of my and Vergil 8th birthday, the last human thing we did before chaos broke in our life, making us chose separate path. I picked it up and saw Kisara red face when both me  and Vergil kissed her. I chuckled at the thought, no doubt it was one of the most wonderful birthday I had. I put it on the dresser and took out my monter amulet, the last memento of her and the one of the key to opent the hell gate. When I killed Vergil, I got his piece and when I combined it,  it unlocked the power of my father Sparda, transforming the the forge edge blade into it's denomic form. I Kept it for safe keeping after what happened five years ago with Mundus but now I needed to wear it, I wanted my mother to be there when I meet Kisara but most importantly, it's time I passed to someone else, someone I love.

Lastly I took out the red baraclet that kisara made from me and wore around my right hand. I'm not jewerly type person especailly when paying Lady and Trish bill for it but I think this thing have more meaning that met the eyes and it's best I asked Kisara about it. I walked over to the window and looked at the moon. It look like the same as the time me and Kisara made our promises to each other but right now i made another one, one only for Kisara ears.

My thoughts are distrubed by the ringing of my phone, exiting my room and going down the stair, I enter my office. I walked over my desk and Picked up the phone.

"Devil May Cry" I answered.

"Hey Dante, It's me Morrison." He said

"So what's up?" I asked causally.

"Have you made your decision?" he asked calmy. A moment I had flashblack of my past and Kisara smiling appearing. With a paused I give my answer "Yes I have made me decision, I going to meet her" I said confidently.

I could feel him smirking "Alright,that great news,  I just going the client guardian to inform them your arrival. So you want to go tomorrow? " he quizzed me

"Yep definitely,  the soon we do the better" I said quickly.

"Alright, I will also inform Lady and Trish to come to your place tomorrow,  how nine in the morning? " he asked.

"Fine, well I see you tomorrow then? Bye" I was about to put the phone when "Hey wait Dante?" He yelled.

"What?" I asked annoyed.
There was a paused for moment "I'm proud of you" he said cheerfully.

That the first time he said something nice to me.
"Thank you" I repied geniunely.

"Alright see you at nine, bye." With that he hang up the phone. I put it back and went back to my room to sleep. Tomorrow will be one busy and .......exciting day.

(Sleepy Hollow manor, midnight)

Kisara POV:

It's has been five hour since  recieving a phone call from Cedric saying that he has been attacked by one of Mundus demon army. I dispacted a group of hunter as soon as possible to help him but they yet to return. I have being waiting patiently in my office, praying that he was okay, the hunter were okay but I'm not at ease. Something is very wrong. I feel it in my heart, there's another darkness beside Mundus but the questions is whether it is with or aganist us? I'm not sure but I feel that I know him. I have seen his dark figure in my dream but the scary part of it all, I saw it kill Dante. Any dream I have been seeing have proven right so is this darkness really going to kill him. NO! I wouldn't allow it. After twenty years , we have be reuntited but if this thing want to kill him then I will fight to protect Dante until my last breath.

My thoughts were distrubed my the phone ringing, I turned away from the window and went over my desk, I hope it's from the hunter about Cedric whereabouts. I picked up the phone but to find that it was Morrison, Dante agent. A smile creeped on my face. Dante and the other hunter are coming, They are really coming! I told Morrison my location and timing to come, we said our good byes and hanged on each other.  Tears started to flow my face, tear of joy, I really going to see Dante. Wiping my tears away, I went to my intercom, announcing the arrival of the hunter and that the house should be orgainzed before their arrival. 

After that I decided to call a day and get some sleep. If Cedric find me awake, he will have my head on pole, he always asked for me not to worry for him and that if ever disappered, I should just pray and focus on important task. Never had he ever disappeared for this long. I know he is strong and I should not worry but this uneasiness is to much, I fear that the worse is yet to come.

Suprise! I had already planned this Chapter and finished as soon as possible. My SAT are finished, another great news. Now my exam are next but don't worry I will update as soon as possible.  Enjoy, comment and rate :)