Chapter 5: The Encounter

"Well Dante, you got a lot of explanation to do?" Lady said seriously.

Everyone gather around by my desk, while I was sitting in my chair. I wasn't in any mood to answer but they wouldn't stop until I give them answer. So, little annoyed I decided to answer their question to make them happy.

"So what the hell you want to know first?" I asked, feeling frustrated.

"Well, how about the beginning Dante. That's a start" Nero said shrugging.

"We all know your father story, how he saved this world from demon slavary, his love for your mother and his death however we want to know how you met this woman." Lady said in matter of fact.

"Dante, we want to know what we were are getting ourselves into. In order to do that, you must tell about past, your relationship with that woman and most importantly, you must decide if you're prepare for the final battle." Lucia said calmy.

"They're right Dante. Mundus is king of devil and demonic realm. You were able to defeat him with my help and seal him away however that not enough. You must not only beat him but destroy him for good." Trisha pointed out.

"And maybe going to Kisara character is the only way we might kill Mundus once and for all." Nero said confidently.

"Alright. I will tell you Kisara and my encounter and what I know about angelic power." I said.

"Wait you know about angel power? You never mentioned that fact when we first met." Morrison said shocked.

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" I said annoyed.

"Yes, tell us how you met the love of your live Dante?" Nero said excited. I could her the other laughing quietly, finding my love life story amusing, typical friends!

Flashback

"It all started after my father passed. I was about six year old when I first met Kisara. My mother, Vergil and I were visiting out father grave, we put flowers and prayed that his soul was at peace. To tell you the truth, I wasn't paying that much, I knew his body was in ashes however as long my mother knew the place where he died it was enough for her to visit. While praying I hear a girl crying. I know i should be with my family but for some unknown reason I wanted to know who was crying. While my mom and Vergil were distracted I wonder off to see who it was. After five minute of walkng, I saw a girl with white hair, wearing a white dress kneeling over a grave under a tree. I went up to her to see what was wrong. She didn't notice I was present but I could see who she was crying over for. The grave stone showed a man name Cecil Avalon. The girl saw my shadow and turned to face me. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. For some reason, I felt pity for her but more importantly attracted to her." I said.

Flashback over

"What do you mean by "attracted" like a soul call or something like soul mate connection"? Lady said puzzled.

"It is believed by some demon that when finding a soul mate or soul call, they will feel a pull like no other toward that person. They will care for each other, protect each other and love each other until death do them part. Also they can give birth to an offspring more powerful than themselves that rival any power that will come their way. Also some of the demon believed that the reason Sparda came back to human world after ruling for two millenniums was not only to pesreved harmony in the human world but to find his soul mate and give power heir for human protection." Trish said, looking at me.

"Hum...... if it true then only half of his plan worked." I said bitterly.

"That right.....your brother Vergil" I cut off Lady. "I don't want to talk about Lady" I snapped at her.