Prolugue

(20 years in the past)

"Vergil, Dante, Happy birthday" Eva spoke.

"Wow cool, I want Chocolate" Dante exclaimed "No I want chocolate" Vergil intervened.

"Well you both will get your cake but what about your friend?" Eva turned her attention to guest. "After all, she came here especially to celebrate both your eighth birthday and you offer her no cake?" Eva smiled.

"Sorry, Kisara! Both Dante and Vergil shouted, feeling embarrassed about their action.

I just smiled at their blush faces "It's okay guys, it's your special day and besides I have something for you guys" I said happily.

"What is it?" Vergil beamed in excitement.

"Both of you just close your eyes," I said.

When Dante and Vergil close their eyes, Eva went to the next room, to get their present while I picked up my gift from the floor and put it in front them. "Okay boys you can open them now," I said.

Both open their eyes to see two gifts in front them. They both grab their gift and started to unwrapping them. After opening the box, they're both blue eyes widen, seeing the present inside. They both pulled out two charmed bracelets that I made from red and blue stone.

"Kisara, this is beautiful" Dante proclaimed, staring at the bracelet.

"I can't believe it, did you made this for us?" Vergil asked.

"Of course! You guys are my best friend and best friend must stick together right?" I asked.

"Right! They said together.

"Besides" I showed them my bracelet "these are the special bracelet, as long as we have them with us, we will never be separated, no matter what come our way; we will find each other in the end," I said optimistically.

"That awesome Kisara" Vergil said.

"Ah but I'm not done" I intervened "On a night of a full moon, make a wish and that wish will come true, no matter how impossible it is," I said softly.

"So, we can miss such an opportunity, let make our wishes come true, at the first sight of the full moon" Dante exclaimed, shaking his hand excitedly.

"Yes, we will," I said giggling.

"Well I hope you like Kisara present but I think my present will beat her" Eva spoke, returning to the room with a camera in her hand. She put it on the table taking off the amulet around her neck, breaking them two and putting them around her son.

"Mom, we can't have this," Vergil said in disbelieve.

Dante took the amulet off hid neck "Yeah mom, dad gives it to you...." "But now it's your" Eva interpreted.

Eva came between the boy, putting her both hand on their head "I want to have it, it belong to you now. The amulet was engagement necklace from your father. Even though he's no longer with us, he will always watch over us. He told me that this symbolizes his love for me. When the time come and you found someone that you truly love, give her this amulet." Eva said softly, moving her hand from their head

"Mom" Dante and Vergil murmured.

"Just promise me this, would you?" Eva asked.

"We promise," Dante and Vergil said together

" And besides whom in the right mind wouldn't resist you two?" Eva exclaimed smiling

"That one will be the most stupid person in the world" I proclaimed. Suddenly I notice a mischievous grin on Dante's face. "Well then, you wouldn't mind if I take you on a date when we get older?"

"WHAT!!!! I shouted.

"DANTE!!!! Vergil growled. Eva was just laughing at my reaction.

"Didn't you just say that the girl is dense if she doesn't go with the both us?" Dante inquired.

"Yes that.... true" my voice was cracking.

"So what do you say, once we are in the twenties, I take you on a date, any type you like?" Dante said grinning.

"Mom, please stop Dante, he's embarrassing Kisara," Vergil said irritated by his brother action.

"Its okay, Vergil, don't get upset about something a trivial as this" I said, but I did felt uncomfortable the way he said it.

"Okay guys, time for a family photo" Eva exclaimed.

I came around to sit in the middle of Dante and Vergil, Eva sat the camera timer and quickly behind the three of us "Alright, smile." Dante whispers something into my ear and I nodded. Suddenly both Dante and Vergil put their one arm around me and kiss me on the cheek. SNAP.