No Holds Barred Part 1

~With Peter~

Two days after the Hall of Fame ceremony, I had to be ready for Wrestlemania and for the no holds barred Championship match with Lesnar. And since The Painmaker will be used at The Showcase of The Immortals, I just have an idea how I can change the course dramatically at almost the end of the match.

Also, ever since I have a chain as a scarf, I'm gonna use that as a weapon: folding it around my knuckles, and punch Brock right in the forehead, potentially causing a bleeding.

I explained the whole thing to Paul and Brock, they were all for it. And of course there's Vince who's dead set against blood since they turned PG. And here are some ideas that WWE can bring back the Attitude Era (but in a PG way), fire the writers and retire Vince.

Chris and his band would be performing "Judas" as I make my way to the ring. Brock will head to the ring first because my entrance will have me in an army tank with the mock LIJ paint on there, running over a car that has "Brock Lesnar" spray painted on it. That's when "Judas" starts playing as the fans, will go absolutely berserk.

That's the entrance I'll be pulling to intimidate Brock and my word, he won't be expecting that!

Once I learned that my match was the fourth match on the card, it made me happy because that would be perfect to spend time with Kairi and propose to her. I asked Paul in secret if Kairi and I could be allowed to leave after my match, because I was going to pop the question.

Paul: Absolutely. I will allow that because you have that planned two nights before, and I won't object to it.

Me: Thanks Paul.

We shook hands as Brock was coming over to see me.

Brock: You ready for tonight?

Me: I will admit, I'm a little nervous but I can make it through.

Brock: Good. Sound positive as we're in the match. Also, I talked to Paul about the time limit, and he said we have 25 minutes of action.

Me: Okay, so it won't be a long time?

Brock: Yes. So, wanna talk about our match?

Me: Let's talk about it.

While the Women's Battle Royal was going on, Kairi looked like she was about to be eliminated, but she hung on. As I looked in the very front row, I saw the Make-A-Wish kid Gabrielle with her mother and father in the very front row! I know that once after I win, I have to go to her to let her know that Gabrielle helped me in the match, but that struck me an idea that could make the match entertaining, but have a really cute moment.

Me: Hey Brock, you see that kid right there?

Brock: I see her, what about her?

Me: Her name is Gabrielle, Brock, and Kairi and I granted her wish three weeks ago. During the match, when you see her concerned about me, I want you to walk over to her with your famous intimidating glare, but wink at her to let her know that she's fine and that will make Gabby give you the thumbs down gesture. And I want you to sell it like you were flipped off by someone.

He was laughing at my idea and that idea won him over.

Brock: I like that! That's genius!

Me: Yeah. I'll let Gabby know about it after entering and I have something to give her once my match is over.

Brock: What is it?

I showed the black fedora bought from a store before the show and I wanted to give it to Gabby as a way of saying "thank you for inspiring me" before she passes at the end of April.