Playing Some WarGames

~With Kairi~

Since the confrontation between The Elite and Peter with The Undisputed Era, I feel left out, and I think it's time to let him know how I really feel.

Me: Peter?

Peter: Yes, Kairi?

Me: Does it bother you that I feel left out of the equation?

He was a little shocked but he had compassion for me.

Peter: It does actually. That's why I want you to come with me to the ring.

Me: No. it's not that. It's just, I need some attention from you. I know you're busy with the AEW v NXT war, but can we at least spend the entire weekend together?

~With Peter~

Hearing Kairi being an afterthought hurt my heart, really. I had to make sure I make her feel more important in my life than just a stupid war. That's it. I'm proposing this next year after Wrestlemania to prove my worth.

Me: Let's do that, but when it's time for WarGames, you have to be prepared. Got it?

Kairi: Okay. Fine.

Me: Hey! At least you'll walk with me down to the cage. That's what matters, right? I love you. You know that, right?

Kairi: I know. I love you too.

We kissed and hugged for a minute until we went out to eat. A little while later, we went home to hang until it was time for the Pay Per View (which people Paid 2 View).

~3:00 PM~

The UE and I walked into the cage to get an idea on what we need to do. Kairi was with me so it was all good. It could fit 11 people (5 AEW guys, me, Adam, Kyle, Bobby, and Roddy, including one referee). I knew we won't be able to fit everyone in here and I had to say something that would get everyone confused, but they knew I was right.

Me: We're gonna need a bigger cage.

Adam looked at me with a look that was confusing.

Adam: What do you mean?

Me: I'm saying we need a bigger cage because it might not fit us all in here. WarGames is supposed to have two rings and one cage, right? What if two rings isn't enough?

Adam: You're not wrong, dude, but it just might fit us all. Don't worry, man.

Me: I'll take it. Let's just go to catering and figure out our plan.

Adam: Alright.

We got out of the ring and headed to catering to come up with a game plan. The Elite might ambush us and that's why we'll have Kairi as our lookout.

~4:30 PM; Catering~

Me: Guys, we have this plan and now we just need to execute it properly.

Kyle: Yeah, you're right. The Elite are smart, we need to be smarter.

Kairi: Can I get a saying in this?

Me: Of course.

Kairi: Peter. I need to speak with you in private.

Me: Okay. I'll be right back guys.

UE: Okay.

Kairi and I went to somewhere private and by the time we went in our locker room she still didn't face me. And then, I heard crying. No. Not my Kairi. I turned her around I saw her in tears and I had to hug her.

Me: Kairi. Kairi, what's the matter?

Me: You weren't paying attention to me.

I was stunned and that made me drop my mouth. I promised to do that for the rest of the day, and I failed and I know what that means...