Lighting The Fuse

~With Peter~

We were given the "okay" from Hunter to invade Dynamite in Atlanta. It was perfect because it was Cody's home town and I get to bring a crew with me: Kairi, Shayna, #DIY, The Revival, and many NXT talent who have potential to get in NXT television. I even got the Velveteen Dream in the mood to kick some ass.

For the females, I grabbed Mia, Candice, even Io. I offered her a chance to ambush the people who ambushed us for the past two weeks, and she had to accept the offer.

I even got permission to use and ACTUAL Army Tank for the invasion and that would cause controversy, but it's to show we're at war with AEW.

~8:00 PM~

When Dynamite started, little did the fans know, we're running in after the main event.

~9:55 PM~

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

JR: And Cody wins the AEW World Championship!

Announcer: Here is your winner, and THE NEW AEW WORLD CHAMPION, THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, CODY!

I got outside of the tank and it aimed at Cody's car. I yelled in a bullhorn, as loud as it could go.

Me: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

The tank fired and it destroyed the CAR. It was satisfying to watch and the explosion was heard from outside. The cameras were spotting us and I had to come out with a WWII helmet and my friends, running in and attacking every wrestler in sight, male or female. We attacked the AEW Women's Champion Riho, the tag champs SCU, and I ran into the ring and attack Cody.

JR: Hey! That's Peter Reynolds! That's Peter Reynolds from WWE's NXT!

Shiavone: What the hell does he think he is to invade our show!

Excalibur: Not if you signed with us!

Security was running down trying to stop me but it was no use. NXT Superstars we're defending me as I put the Cross Rhodes on Cody as well as my Symbol of Anarchy. I even beat up Justin Roberts just to grab the microphone.

Me: AEW! You know you aren't the best wrestling company on the planet! WE ARE!

The crowd was loving every minute of it while I continued.

Me: NXT is THE best wrestling program in the world, and if you seriously want a war? Like I said last week, you just got it! And don't even try to make it to our show because your ride vehicle, Cody Rhodes? It just got introduced to my little friend and it blew the HELL UP!

The crowd went wild as I was still fired up! The entire NXT locker room came out, standing over Cody and everyone else.

Me: AEW was competition, now it's nothing! See you at WarGames, bub!

I threw the mic down and we got out of there before more security arrived. And when we got back to Orlando, it felt really good. So good in fact that I wanna do it again, but after WarGames, it's not happening.

AEW, guess what kids? You're ours.

(A/N): Sorry that it's really short, but at least it packed a huge punch right?! Anyway, next chapter, there will be chaos and absurdity that I thought would be very appropriate for the WarGames match! Stay tuned for more chapters!