WWE Raw Debut

~With Peter~

Brock: Peter! Come over here, I wanna talk to you.

I went over to Brock and he was surprised to see Kairi with me, us holding hands as we walked over.

Brock: Who's this pretty lady?

Me: This is Kairi Sane, herself. The current NXT Women's Champion, and my girlfriend.

Brock: Nice to meet you.

Kairi: Nice to meet you too.

The both shook hands and I was really surprised at what a gentleman Brock is, Kairi was too.

Kairi: I thought you'd be unapproachable?

Brock: Those are lies. I'm a professional. Don't worry, Kairi.

Kairi: I won't.

Brock: Anyway, Pete, you gotta be ready. You'll be interrupting Aiden English before his match with you.

Me: Okay. So I gotta come up with something that could not only make the crowd go insane, but I got insult him as well.

Brock: That's right. All from Paul himself.

Then I heard Aiden's music playing and that was my cue to get ready. I was already in my gear and I had to put on my paint, my jacket and my hat as I'm ready to come out.

I went to gorilla and I saw Paul there.

Paul: Are you ready for your Raw debut?

Me: I am. I can't believe it.

Paul had a mic over by the bell oh there so he let me know that whatever I say I need to make it convincing.

I watched Aiden sing and once the lights went out, that was my cue to go.

~With Kairi; Catering~

Peter's song played and I had to sing to it while he made his way to the ring to confront Aiden English. Little did I know, Kana was sitting next to me and heard me sing.

Me: You are beautiful, lonely inside,
You are riddance personified
And I will drag you down
And sell you out
Run away

I am cold like December snow
I have carved out the sword made of stone
And I will drag you down
And sell you out

Embraced by the darkness
I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons
I fight!

What have I become?
Now that I've betrayed
Everyone
I've ever loved
I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave
To the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save
In the wreckage of my life
My life

I'm become
I'm become
I'm becoming
I'm become
I'm become
I'm becoming!
Judas in
Judas in my mind!

Once the song ended, I looked around and saw Asuka giggling, same with Paige and many other women.

Me: What?

~With Peter; In the ring~

I lifted the mic to my mouth and I said to Aiden.

Me: Oh Aiden. SHUT UP!

That got everyone laughing and cheering.

Me: If you think that singing a song about yourself is important to you, then you're in the wrong business. Also, you know why you don't listen to people wanting you to stop singing? It's because your own voice has made you deaf!

Ohs were heard throughout the arena and I bet that got Aiden to stop singing and get serious on the match.

The match began with a grappling game, until i kicked him, threw him to the ropes, and hit him with the Symbol of Anarchy and that would make me win the match early.

Announcer: Here is your winner, "The Anarchist", Peter Reynolds!

The crowd went absolutely wild. Before I went back, I decided to say the sickest of burns to Aiden on the stick.

Me: Hey Aiden! How wonderful WWE would be if there were no singers like you!

I threw the mic down, exited the ringand went through gorilla. Brock was laughing and smiling.

Brock: Who knew you'd be that good on Aiden?

Me: It was easy, plus it's a preview on what will happen in the Royal Rumble.

Brock: That's good.

Paul: I've mentioned the plan to everyone in the men's locker room and they were confused until I told them who you are. You lead the war against the deceased AEW and they knew what a big deal you are. They knew you were deserving of the Universal Championship.

Me: Have you mentioned anything about Kairi and I being together?

Paul: Not a word.

Me: Thanks. We have to keep this out of Vince's grasp. Once he finds out, it's all over.

Paul: I agree.

Kairi: Peter?

I looked at her and she was waiting for me.

Paul: Just go to her.

Me: Yes sir. But I just need to know, when is the Royal Rumble?

Paul: Next Sunday.

Me: That's all I wanted to know. Thanks.

Paul: Of course. You go on out of here. You earned it.

Me: Yes sir.

I went to Kairi and we walked to my locker room.

After a while, we left and went home to Orlando. It was great to be on Raw for the first time. Now, it's all in Paul's hands to book the show.