Celebration

~With Peter~

I walked through gorilla to get cheers and applause while my mom held my hand. I was given hugs from Triple H, Io Shirai, Matt Riddle, Chris Jericho, Roderick, Kyle, Bobby, and many more guys like Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Velveteen Dream, and the best of all, my girlfriend Kairi. She kissed me so fucking hard, we got an "aww" from everyone, including my mom.

Kairi: I love you so much!

Me: So so I.

Mom: Son? Who is this beautiful young lady?

Me: She is more than a beautiful young lady. Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Kairi Sane.

Kairi: So nice to meet you!

Kairi and my mom hugged and seemed like a couple minutes before I was hugged by Hunter.

Hunter: Congratulations, kid.

Me: Thank-you Hunter.

Hunter: As you probably know, Adam and the UE will be called up to Smackdown. Does that make you upset? Seems like the chemistry he and you have is special. How about one more match between you and him next week on Wednesday?

Me: Sounds alright. Mind if I choose the stipulation?

Hunter: Sure.

Me: If Adam loses, he'll never challenge for the NXT Title again. Since he's moving to Smackdown, it makes sense right?

Hunter: Yeah! Let's do that! I'll let Adam know about this and I'll let you do the planning for your last match with him.

Me: Sounds good to me. Thanks Hunter. I appreciate what you're doing for me.

Hunter: Go onto your photoshoot, kid. You've earned it.

Me: Thank you.

I went over to the shoot and we got to work. I did the underhanded too sweet to show my loyalty to the BC. I did another where I had the belt around my waist while holding my Canadian flag behind me. I even held the title while it was folded and respected, like Nick Aldis did when he was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion while doing the underhanded too sweet gesture as well.

During the shoot, Adam came in from out of nowhere, put his arm around me and did the too sweet gesture to me as the camera took it.

Me: What's that all about?

Adam: We're friends, man. Don't I deserve to be in a picture?

Me: Why not? Hey, can you take a picture of us?

Photographer: Absolutely.

Me: Use my phone for this one.

I gave her my phone and we did the picture when he did the Undisputed Era pose while I put my arm around him and did the underhanded too sweet gesture.

Me: Thanks so much.

Adam: So I heard we're having one more match together?

Me: We are.

Adam: Man, I say we make the most in that match.

Me: You're on, but I'm planning a promo in the beginning where I talk about my upbringings and I have a message to the superstars in the back that wanna take it from me: I dare you.

Adam: That's pretty good.

Me: When I say that, you come out and tell me that I only won because of a fluke, and you try to say that losing your title was not your fault. I'm not scripting you to say what I say, so you can say whatever you want.