Double Date With A Twist

(A/N): Not too long ago I heard that Tegan Nox came out. I will admit I was a little upset because I thought she would have a boyfriend or husband, but at this point I don't care. The way I see it: I don't care if your gay, lesbian, or any of that, because I respect you, regardless of sexuality. I don't agree with the concept, but I respect the people about it. I have a story for the end of this chapter that involves the gay community. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

~With Peter~

A day after the match, Kairi texted me if we could do a double date and bring her friend Tegan Nox into it. I've never met Tegan but I'd be happy to meet her. When we arrived at the sushi restaurant, Tegan arrived with a woman. Who is she? I wonder...

Kairi: Tegan!

Tegan: Kairi!

They hugged as she was happy to see her.

Tegan: You must be Peter Reynolds?

Me: If you want me to.

Tegan: I'm Tegan Nox. Pleasure to meet you.

Me: It's all mine.

Tegan: This is my girlfriend, Dara.

Me: Nice to meet you as well. Let's all go inside here?

All three: Let's do it!

As we went inside, we ordered sushi and some drinks.

Me: So, how did you and Dara meet?

Tegan: It's quite cliche when you think about it: we just met in a bar and started hanging out until she confessed.

Dara: We've been together ever since.

Me: You know, believe it or not, you two are actually the first gay couple I've met in a long time and I will admit, I think it's pretty cool.

Tegan: Do you mind if we share a couple kisses here and there?

Me: You sure can, go for it.

Tegan and Dara started kissing until I remembered a memory that scarred me for life. That was a mistake.

Me: Excuse me. I gotta use the restroom real quick.

Kairi: Go ahead.

I went in the restroom and was trying to process what I was seeing over there. I got a bit upset, but I regained some of my composure and walked out back to them.

Tegan: What was wrong?

I said, smiling.

Me: It's nothing.

Kairi: It's more than nothing. Tell us, we're all friends here.

Me: Kairi, it's nothing, I promise.

I kissed her forehead to reassure her that it was okay and we quickly moved on.

Our food arrived and we got to eating.

Tegan:So Kairi, Peter. How did you two meet?

Me: As you already know I'm a new signee to NXT and I'm the number one contender for Adam Cole's title. Then, she came along and asked me out.

Kairi blushed and playfully hit my shoulder.

Me: I said yes and we went to TGI Fridays. You probably already heard that I'm a former three time IWGP World Heavyweight Champion and leader of the Bullet Club in New Japan.

Tegan: Yeah I heard. Very impressive at such a young age.

Me: Thanks a lot.

Kairi: He even stood up to Shayna!

Dara: Oh, really?

Me: Yeah, called her a bootleg version of Brock Lesnar, her friends are mannequins, and I stopped Shayna when she said we were "sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-" before I ended it with "Gee, Shayna you don't know when to shut your mouth!".

Everyone was laughing, including me.

Tegan: You ended it for her! That's savage!

Me: I tend to be every now and then and if I recorded it and she was unaware about that, it would still be going on TWITTER DAMMIT!

We all laughed out loud.

Me: Not only that, but she gave me a low blow after meeting with Regal. Shayna was suspended for three months and now her career is killed sleeping with the fishes before she could go to Raw or Smackdown! She was a bully and bullies deserved treatments like that.

Tegan: I agree.

Kairi: And that's how we became a couple.

Kairi and I kissed as Dara and Tegan aww'd at us.

Tegan: You two are so cute together.

She blushed as I did too.

After eating, we said our goodbyes and went home. I took Kairi home while giving her a goodnight kiss and I loved everything about our double date.

(A/N): Guys, this is ParkerN1997 here. The reason I wrote this chapter is to show that I respect gay people, but not the concept. Back in 2014, before I discovered Wattpad, I was a volunteer for a children's hospital and I met a lady, can't remember her name, who had a picture of her and another girl. I thought they were just friends until I learned that they were dating. I said, "Okay", and walked away to leave for home after work, until she saw her and her gf walked towards their car while I was waiting for a cab. Out of nowhere, they were MAKING OUT in front of me for fifteen minutes, before they went home. Who could believe it? She was so incredibly difficult to work with and I wish I was kidding. That moment scarred my brain and I can't get it out for years to come. Of course the lady was moved to another office building, but I felt like she should've been fired for her actions, not because of her sexuality. And I would've said to her if she was fired instead, "I wanna extend my heartfelt condolences for your firing... at the unemployment line" as a last laugh. The point I'm making is that regardless of your sexuality, I will respect you. Ever since that day whenever I see two people of the same sex kissing, the PTSD from that moment will come back and I will need a moment to regain my composure. Anyway, I hope all of you understand that. Enjoy the rest of the story!