The truth

I have to tell her the truth. She has no reason to be scared. He can't hurt her anymore. We made sure of that.

How will she react? I fucking killed her father. She's so afraid he's going to find her, or if she doesn't go back that he will make sure she dies.

Fuck here goes nothing. I wasn't sure what to say, so I just took her hand and led her outside.

"Babe? Where we going?" She inertwined our fingers.

God I'm going to miss her. We know she's going to leave us.

"I wanna talk to you beautiful, we need to be alone." She jumped onto my back. Wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I loved this about her. She was a different person now. She wasn't shy around me anymore.

"You can't let her go." Ryder begged.

"She has to know the truth, the rest is up to her."

I stopped and she jumped down. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me.

"Babe we have to talk about your dad." I said lowly. I knew she heard because she froze.

"I don't want to talk about him" she pushed me away.  She looked angry.

"I told you I'd protect you and that he won't hurt you....I made sure of it." She looked up at me.

"Wh... what do you mean baby? I know your my mate but you can't protect me from everything. "

I blurted it out before I could stop myself. "I fucking killed the bastard." Fuck. I looked down at her. Her face held no emotion.

"You killed my father?..."

I was ready to lose her, but I wasn't ready for what happened next.