kill

I carefully layed her back down on the  bed. I couldn't think straight. My body was literally shaking with anger. Her fucking father almost killed her!

I didn't even bother changing. I shifted almost immediately. Ryder wanted control but I wouldn't give it to him, not yet.

I wasn't sure where I was going till I ended up in front of her house. Shit no clothes. I could hear the bastard inside the house.

How do I do this? What am I doing? I looked up to her window. I shifted back and climbed through.

"He hurt mate, kill him" I could hear Ryder moving around in my head. He was making it hard to concentrate.

"What the fuck?" I looked up at the sound of his voice. I lost it. Next thing I knew I had him by the throat, up against the wall. My claws digging into his neck, blood trickling down. That made me smile.

He tried to kill my mate. He struggled but it didn't do any good. I could still smell her blood.

I didn't think twice about it. I sliced out his throat with my claws. I watched as his body slumped to the ground. I should feel sorry, but I felt nothing.

I'm sorry Alex.

"Don't fucking apologize,  we protect our mate." I knew he was right but would Alex hate me? He was still her father.