perfect together

I really want to see his wolf. How the hell do you even turn into a wolf? Shadow isn't very patient. She says Ryder wants to see her too.

I'm not entirely sure how to change.

"Just focus imagine yourself as your wolf." Shadow says. Okay I can do this. "Might wanna strip first" she laughed. Oh Yea. I blushed and ran behind a tree.

"No peeking!" I yelled to Seth.

"No promises love!" Oh my God asshole. I pulled my clothes off and threw them down.

I closed my eyes. I could feel my bones reforming. It hurt at first then it felt amazing.

"Open your eyes" Shadow says. I opened my eyes slowly. Woah!  I have paws, freaky. I ran out from behind the tree where Seth used to be.

Where did he go? I looked around and whined. Seth ran up behind me and tackled me to the ground. He flipped us over so he took the blow.

I growled playfully,  then I really looked at him. His wolf was a deep midnight black with red tipped ears and paws. He was so much more than beautiful. Shadow was not disappointed. She purred in approval.

"He's so beautiful, and he likes us too" she was talking so fast she made my head spin. He never moved just watched us. I nuzzle my head into his neck. He almost purred. I loved it.

I pushed up off of him. "Just follow my lead" Shadow says. We crouched down in front of him and growled playfully.

Then we took off running into the woods. I could hear him following us. I loved the feeling of the wind in my fur. Why couldn't I of had this life before?

We spent half the day just running around together. I never felt more alive.

************************************

We walked hand in hand back to his house. I can't stay here but It's getting late. I don't want time go home. I just can't.

"Seth it's getting late. I should go..." I didn't want to leave him. I just got him.

"Your tired? I'm sorry you should be resting. I'll show you to our room." Our room?

"What do you mean our room?" I asked.

"Well your my mate. So you will be staying with me. I'm not letting you go back there." I don't know if I can stay with him.

"Please stay? Babe?" I smiled and agreed. Damn him whenever he called me babe I always agreed.

Guess it's true he's my soul mate. That thought brought a smile to my face and I kissed him.