Marked

I was currently in the bathroom. Deep breaths Alex. I can do this. I pulled off my clothes and pulled on the shirt and boxers Seth gave me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my skin looked flawless, no bruising, no scars anymore. My body had healed It's self.

I smiled to myself and opened the door. Seth was only wearing a pair of boxers. Was it being a werewolf or something? Seth looked even better, if that's possible.

I don't know what happened. One minute I'm across the room and the next I ran up to Seth and tackled him onto the bed. His lips were rough and dominating against mine. But I wanted more.

He kissed slowly down my neck, his lips felt so good against my skin, leaving a hot trail of fire behind. Where ever he touched me I felt as if it singed my body. He felt that amazing.

My body shook with desire. What's coming over me? He sucked on my sweet spot and I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips.

It's like I couldn't control my body. I knew what was happening but I couldn't do anything to stop it. I could feel his not so little friend against my core.

It's like my hips were pushing down onto his member of their own according. The moans escaping from his lips only made my desire worse.

I felt his teeth elongicate against my skin and my entire body shook. He bit down onto my neck. I felt no pian only pleasure. I've never felt like this before. i could feel it building up in my stomach till i released. How is it possible to have an orgasm just by this????

"What just happened?" I asked embarrassed hiding my face in his neck.

"I marked you as mine" he ran his fingers against my mark. Causing me to shiver.

"Marked me as yours?" I'm confused.

He laughed. "Now other wolves will know your mine, only mine." They will know I'm his?

"Can I do that to you?" I don't want anyone touching him.

"Yes you can mark me too." He answered simply.

It's only fair right? "Can I?"

He smiled and held out his neck. What if I fuck it up? I leaned in and kissed where his neck met his shoulder. I felt my teeth sharpen. I sank my teeth into his skin.

I could taste blood. Sounds stupid but it wasn't gross. Truthfully I loved it. I heard him moaning and it turned me on.

I pulled my teeth from his skin and licked up the blood. How did I know to do that? Thanks Shadow. I know she helped.

He picked me up off him and layed me down, pulling me against him. I felt so safe with him. He felt amazing against me.

"Sleep baby, we'll talk tomorrow. "