Saving Her

I woke up cold on a hard surface. I was confused but then the memories of last night came flooding back to me and I broke down crying. Wincing I looked over my skin and was shocked to see so many bruises. Usually he would be careful not to mark my face, but by the pain in my left cheek I could tell he fucked up and fucked up for me too. How was I going to cover this tomorrow at school? What could I say to get out of this without raising suspicion on myself?

Oh yes I forgot my names Alexandria or Alex for short. I'm nothing special as you can tell. Only interesting thing is my piercings. Snake bites, Monroe and nose. Other than that nothing. Liked by no one not even at home.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and started crying. Ignoring the pain shootingbup my back and legs. How can this happen to me what did I do to deserve this? It seems no matter what I do I get punished by.....him.....I want so badly to hate him and I should call him a monster but how can I when he's my father? One of the people who are suppose to love you and help you but no I got stuck with the dick.

How was I going to cover this up? Sure usually long pants and long sleeve shirts would do the trick but my face was a whole another story. What if people start asking questions? We'll have to move again. I don't want to move again. I'm only a senior not that long to go.

I had to get up quickly to take a shower for school but had to be careful to not hurt myself anymore than I already am. I very carefully got undressed and turned the water as hot as it will go to try to relax my body. I know I don't have alot of time before he wakes up, and I would get punished if breakfast wasn't ready and waiting for him.

So I quickly washed my body and hair. Then turned off the water and honour drying myself. I ran to my closet grabbing my jeans and a sleeping with sirens T-shirt long sleeved of course, with my bra and undies. After getting dressed I put on my dc's and looked at my face in the mirror.

I had to look away at first. I was stunned to see almost my entire left cheek was a nasty blush and purple color. I grabbed my compact and carefully tried to cover my cheek. If no one looked to close then I should be fine. I Knesset I would have to take my compact with me to re-apply again to go unnoticed.

Sighing I quietly made my way downstairs to start his breakfast. Just as I was setting the plate down on the table he came downstairs and sat down. I just stood by the door quietly till I was excused.

"For once you finally did something fucking right" he spat at me.

"I'm sorry father I'm trying I really am". I whispered as a response.

"Obviously not hard enough or I wouldn't have to punished you" he said. Keeping my head down I said"I'll try harder sir. He got up without saying a word and left slamming the door. I quickly cleaned up and ran out of the house. When I got to school I went straight in pulling my hair over to cover my face and keeping my head down to ignore the ugly stares I was receiving.

I already had my locker and schedule so I went to my locker to get my books for first period. Entering the class I was in luck I got a seat in the far back corner making it easier to hide and avoid people.

As soon as I sat down the bell rang. I watched the other students enter the class. But what caught my eyes was the last guy to enter. He was heavenly. He had dark black hair and mesmerizing and piercing blue eyes. Tight black shirt showing off amazing arms and you coukd faintly see an eight pack through his shirt. DAMN!!!! He was just so beautiful. Can guys be beautiful? Well he sure was. I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of a chair scrapping across the floor. I looked up to see him sitting beside me, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh God help me!" I whispered to myself but he gave me an odd look like he heard what I said."Excuse me?" he asked with an amused smile. That smile made him look even more attractive if that's possible. I could already tell I would be piercing his hands. Damn this could be harder than I thought.

"Hey, I'm Seth" he said to me. Wait to me Why is this beautiful creature talking to me? "Ugh I'm Alexandria or I prefer Alex" I whispered back Shyly looking down. What the hell is this guy doing to me. Wait Why am I talking to him? If dad finds out he'll kill me or worse hurt Seth. I can't chance it but I can't help but feel like I wanna be close to him.