Chapter 10

"Camz please talk to me" I heard Lauren behind the door I was shaking I didn't know why I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks I sat on the bed staring at the wall.

"Camila I'm sorry please let me in"I heard Lauren speak again "she'll only hurt you just like jess" I heard in my head "you don't deserve love" I heard again "stop it"i whispered.

"Your a worthless piece of shit why do you think any one you have ever loved has left you or hurt you" They were getting louder I tried covering my ears they just wouldn't go away.
I stood up pacing around the room "Camz please"i heard Lauren banging on the door.

"Why don't you let her in let her hurt you some more you know you deserve it" They got louder as if there was someone behind me talking. I couldn't take it I lifted a vase with flowers in it and threw it at the wall "I said stop!"i screamed sliding down the walls my hands over my ears crying.

"Camz?Camila?! Whats happened"i heard Lauren shout banging on the door "let me in camila"she shouted sounding harsher I couldn't do anything but stare at the wall moving back and forth with my hands over my ears and tears rolling down my face.

All of the sudden the bangs got louder then the door broke down making me shake badly, Lauren scanned the room first at the broken scattered glass then her eyes clocked me and she ran over sitting beside me brining me into her Arms.

"Camila what happened"she asked concern lacing her words I couldn't speak all I could do was cry.

------------------
My eyes opened and scanned the room it was dark and the vase had been cleaned up I sat up and noticed Lauren sitting staring at me from the chair in the corner of the room.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked her "a few hours"she told me i looked anywhere but her sitting in awkward silence "what happened Camila?"she asked I looked up at her to see that she was on her feet getting closer to the bed sitting next to me.

"It's happened a few times"i told her quietly "but why did it happen"she asked me never looking away "I uh skipped my medication"i told her looking away
"What medication?"she asked sharply making me close my eyes
"It's not a big deal it's just medication"i told her sitting up straight,
"If it's not a big deal then tell me"she told me.

"It's personal Lauren"I told her "does Jess know about it?"she asked my head snapped round to her "how the hell did Jess get brought into this"i asked "does she?"she asked narrowing her eyes at me,"we were together four years of course she knows" i told her standing of the bed just for her to follow,
"Then why can't you tell me?"she asked grabbing my hand turning me round to make me look at her.

"Because is personal"I told her "don't give me that bullshit Camila you know whatever you tell me will always stay with me I will never hurt you the way Jess did all I want to know is why the hell you had that mini break down I'm worried"she told me sharply "I don't want to tell you because I'm ashamed Lauren!"i snapped.

"What? You should never feel ashamed defiantly not with me"she told me calmer "it's called fluoxetine ok!"i told her her eyebrows raised slightly.
"What's it for?"she asks quietly,
"I suffer extreme anxiety panic disorder and depression ok Lauren do you see why I'm fucking ashamed!"i raise my voice at her trying to turn around but she held my wrist looking me in the eye.

"You shouldn't feel ashamed over that camz that's nothing you can help! You should never feel embarrassed about it around me I will never judge you ok!"she told me never breaking eye contact nodding she took me into her body hugging me tightly.

"So the other day in the elevator was that to do with it?"she askes quietly I nodded into her chest "how come you've been skipping your medications how long have you been skipping it?"she asks pulling away.

"I thought I was better there were no voices in my head I wasn't having panic attacks I could go outside without been scared it's been about two weeks since iv had them"i told her "camz you need to take them"she told me "I know"i mumbled she pulled me closer kissing my forehead then pulling me into another hug.

--------------
Above is a picture of the room,
I hoped you guys liked it.
Comment? Vote?