Chapter 6

"So are you sure we're allowed back here after all I'm not staff and your not working"I told lauren anxiously as we sat on the black leather couch.

She raised an eyebrow and chuckled lightly
"I'm sure camz don't worry"she told me taking a sip of her drink which she must have brought with her.

"So how long are you staying here for?"she asked not looking up from her glass,
"A while I guess,I haven't really anywhere to go"I told her honestly, she then look up at me meeting my gaze.

"Dinah wouldn't let you stay with her?"she asked
"She offered but I rather have my own space she lives in a small but homely flat with her roommate Normani they know each other from dance school"I told her

"And what about family?"she asked tilting her head slightly,I broke our gaze sighing then looking back up to her.

"Well I'm an only child and my parents died when I was 12"I told her,she broke eye contact with me this time looking to the floor.
"I'm sorry I had no idea"She told me quietly,
"It's fine how could you have known we've only met"I told her as she looked back up,

"So how about you any family?"I asked which made the look in her eyes change,"sorry you don't have to tell me" I told her quietly
"No it's uh fine my dad is dead I never knew my mom and my brother is a homophobic bastard so no not really"she told me looking away.
Woah that's kinda hard to respond too,

"I'm sorry lauren"I told her "it's fine"she mumbled "so your staying for a while?"she asked turning to me as I nodded.
"Why don't you just kick your ex out after all she was the one that ruined the relationship?"she asked and I frowned,

"I wouldn't do that to Jess no matter what she's done I still love her plus Iv more money than she does I can afford to stay at a hotel" I told her

"How can you love someone that hurt you"she asked harshly as I looked up her eyes were narrowed "Because that's only the bad you don't know how the good was she was kind and sweet and she loved me but then she started smoking drugs and getting wasted all the time and she changed but I couldn't help loving her"I told her back.

"And why do you care it sounds as if you don't want me around?" I asked getting annoyed at her "I didn't say that stop twisting my words camila"she spat I ignored her and stood up to make my way back into the bar.

"Hey wait where are you going?"she asked following me sounding normal again I don't know what's up with her. "To find Dinah and telling her I'm going back to my room"I told her,
"Why?"she asked pushing the door shut just as I opened it. I turned and made eye contact with her.

"Because it has been one fucking long day and I'm tired" I pulled the door harder than she was pushing escaping the room making my way round to find Dinah finding her on the dance floor with ally I made my way over to them. Dinah seen me and grinned.

"Girl you've been missing some party come dance mila"she shouted over the music,"I'm going to pass and head to bed but text me tomorrow yeah?"I answer her and she nodded hugging me goodbye I turned to ally hugging her goodbye then left them to their dancing.

------------------
Picture of the back room in the bar above,
I hoped you guys liked it,
Comment? Vote?