Chapter 33

As soon as Camila opened the front door she heard footsteps hurrying towards her, seconds later a worried looking Lauren stood in front of her."Camz where have you been?"The older girl asked.

"I gotta talk to you Lo"Camila told her getting straight to the point making Lauren frown,"I actually need to talk to you! I made dinner"the green eyed girl smiled leading them into the dinning room where the table was set, fine china sliver cutlery, candles where lit and red roses sat in the middle setting it together.

"I actually already ate"Camila admitted feeling guilty,Lauren's face fell for a minute but she soon got herself together,pulling out a seat for Camila, "you haven't had desert"She smiled pushing Camila in carefully."I'll go get it"Lauren announced.

"Lauren I need to talk to you"Camila pushed making Lauren frown then nod sitting down on the seat infront of the brown eyed girl. "What do you want to talk about camz?"she asked concerned,"I followed you"Camila blurted out making the older girl frown,"what?"Lauren questioned confused.

"It's just youv been really distant and snappier towards me you kept leaving then lying about it"Camila sighed,"then I was working a late shift and when it ended I went outside and there you where getting out of someone's car that I didn't recognise"Camila carried on.

"Then you snapped at me that night when I questioned you about it and the next morning the same car picked you up"Camila explained further,"so I followed you to the mall parking lot and seen you with a blonde girl"Camila went silent waiting for Lauren to say something,but when the silence carried on she spoke up again.

"I talked to ally about it and she thinks it's just my anxiety and that you could never do that, but why would you lie about it,and now your silent,but ally sounded so convincing and I thought I believed her but the worry is still in my head,and I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it and I need to know Lauren did you do it?"Camila finished her rant looking up at a confused Lauren.

"Did I do what?"the older girl questioned,"cheat"Camila stated making Lauren face fall into a look of horror."camz"she breathed out and that's what made Camila burst into tears.She thought she could take it she really did but this is Lauren the love of her life and honestly she felt as if her heart had broke in half.

"Camz look at me"Lauren grabbed the younger girls hand,"please"Lauren begged,Camila looked up at the green eyed girl who was shaking her head. "You seen me with Amanda"Lauren told her making Camila shut her eyes tightly. "My Personal shopper she was helping me shop camz"Making the younger girl look up at her.

"Camila I love you so much I'm kinda hurt that you'd think I'd do something like that,I never want to hurt you! I mean it Camz I would never in a million years cheat on you! Your the love of my life and the thought of losing you breaks my heart"Lauren told her honestly.Camila felt so guilty she hung her head in shame,until she felt a hand tug it up.

Lauren pulled the girl up from her seat wrapping her arms around her small body."im sorry"Camila whispered "I love you"she added,"I love you too camz"Lauren smiled kissing the top of the younger girls head.

"I would have went shopping with you"Camila told her, Lauren laughed shaking her head,"you couldn't" Lauren told her, "I know my fashion sense is very girly for you but I think I know how to pick out flannel"Camila laughed making Lauren smiled,"I don't always wear flannel"She shot back,"your leather jacket doesn't count"Camila smirked making the older girl laugh.

"Ok you got me"Lauren smiled "but that wasn't what I was shopping for"She smirked looking for something in her pocket smiling to her self when she found it pulling it out,and opening it.

Camilas hands flew to her mouth once Lauren had gotten down on one knee with a smug smile.
"Amanda was helping me pick a ring"Lauren smiled,"I would have asked Dinah or Ally but both of them cannot keep a secret"Lauren added laughing at Camila's reaction.

Camila stood frozen hands on her mouth,eyes widen and her heart beating like a boxer.
"Uh I practiced this so many times but I can't remember it now"Lauren laughed nervously,"guess I'll wing it"she mumbled to her self.

"Camz I love you with all my heart,I promise I'll always stay faithful and loyal to you,I'll always protect you,I'll always catch you when you fall, and I promise I'll always love you, I know people say Fairytales aren't real but your My princess,and I wanna live happily ever after with you,Camila will you marry me?"Lauren asked nervously as the younger girl hadn't moved a muscle.

Camila nodded eagerly, tears pouring freely down her cheeks as Lauren slipped the ring on her finger,standing up and taking the girl into her embrace,kissing her passionately.Pulling back when they heard someone clearing their throat.

Turning towards the door way stood Ally and Dinah smiling."so you guys made up?"Ally asked,"we're engaged"Camila smiled threw her tears,making the two girls gasp and run over to them as the four girl Exchanged hugs.

"Congratulations"Ally smiled excitedly "bout time jauregui"Dinah smiled patting Lauren's back making Camila laugh,"this calls for a celebration!"Ally smiled Dinah squealing in excitement,"A party"She shouted "Ohh yea we could do it at the hotel"Ally smiled.

As the two girls continued party plans,the newly engaged couple never took their eyes of each other, Lauren walked over wrapping her arm around her fiancés waist as they watch their bestfriends plan their engagement party.

"We getting married"Camila breathed out,Lauren smiled down at the younger girl nodding, "I'm going to be Mrs Jauregui"Camila told her eyes wide,"I like the sound of that"Lauren told her placing a soft kiss of top of her head, feeling the happiest she'd ever felt in a long long time.

-----------

So,that's the end of Anger Issues!, I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
I am planning on writing a squeal so I'll let you guys know when thats up! Thank you for all the votes comments and reads! I really appreciate it.