Chapter 20

Getting back to the hotel I was sure that my eyes were bloodshot,I can't believe she left! I want to hate her I want to so bad but I can't bring myself to think of her badly.

Walking threw the hotel lobby Ally ran up to me, "Lauren did you catch her"she asked I looked at her and she sighed "I'm sorry"she told me,
"I told her Al"I whispered trying desperately not to cry."What?"she asked in disbelief "I told her I loved her and she still left"I sobbed letting the tears come down my face.

Rubbing my face trying to stop crying I felt arms wrap around me "I'm so sorry Laur"she mumbled pulling me into a hug.I cried into her shoulder uncontrollable, pulling back rubbing my eyes yet again,"Al I'm going to head home can you hold up here?"I asked her she nodded "of course laur if you need anything just text me ok?"she told me rubbing my arm, smiling slightly I nodded walking away from her.

Getting home I couldn't settle myself my brain my thoughts I couldn't control them I couldn't stop crying, kicking over a table in the living room with a lamp on it, it fell smashing into pieces."Stop it"I pleaded to myself "stop crying"I screamed at myself throwing a vase with flowers in it at the wall.

Sliding my back down the wall in the living room I tucked my head into my knees crying, until a beep startled me, reaching for my phone I seen I had a voicemail.

Playing the voicemail I put it to my ear while tears where still rolling down my cheeks.

"Lauren"my eyes flew open the voicemail was from camila "I'm so sorry I just left like that"she sighed "I'm sitting on the plane waiting to take off and I can't stop thinking about you"her voice was shaky.

"There's just so much I want to say that I didn't because I was so shocked laur I just want to tell you that I love you too" my eyes widened at her confession,"because I do! I really do love you"her voice cracking.

"I love you"she repeated "what I'm i doing I love you"she cried into the phone I heard shuffling from the phone then an unknown voice, "excuse me miss you have to sit down"it spoke "I'm sorry I need to get of the plane"I heard camilas voice again my eyes widened I jumped to my feet and started pacing the living room with the phone still to my ear.

"That's not possible miss you need to sit down"I heard the voice "bastard"I mumbled "no I need to get off"I heard camilas voice then the voicemail ended.

"Oh my god"I breathed out "did she get of the plane" I spoke to my phone, "please tell me she got off the plane"I threw my hands up to my face feeling as if I was about to cry.Again!

"I got off the plane"I heard behind me whipping myself round Camila was standing with her bags tears rolling down her face,I let out a shaky breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

We stood staring at each other,neither one of us daring to move, when I finally moved forward it was slow never breaking eye contact with her,reaching up to lean my hand on her cheek,wiping away tears with my thumb.

"I love you"she whispered i couldn't help the sob come out of my mouth as my hand traveled into her hair pulling her into me,Leaning my head on her shoulder."I love you camz"I whispered kissing her
head.

------------
I hope you guys liked it!
Vote? Comment?