27 : MOONLIGHT MELODY.

Shades of blue arise and with a snap of awareness, summer vacation started its magic

This is also a sign that the summer training camp will start without any hitches. Being in Tokyo, the Nekoma volleyball club arrived at Shinzen High a few minutes earlier than Karasuno even though they started their short trip in the morning, unlike their countryside rivals, who embarked in the middle of the night. Right when their bus stopped in the parking lot of the school, Lev immediately dashed to the staircase leading to the main building of Shinzen, leaving behind the task of unloading their belongings from the bus to his upperclassmen. Yukimi couldn't blame the first-year for being excited on this long training camp so she left him be to roam around the new environment as she walked towards Kuroo with her bag slung on her shoulder once Karasuno came out of their bus.

When Yukimi caught Kuroo's eye, the messy-haired boy immediately turned to her, making Daichi look at her as well. "Let me carry that, Hana," he offered, stretching a hand in front of Yukimi.

The caramel-eyed girl blinked before looking down on her light shoulder bag. Come to think of it, the bag that she packed all of her clothing in was with Fukunaga and Inuoka, who were assigned to settle all of the duffel bags in their sleeping area. Bringing her gaze back to Kuroo after contemplating if she should give the bag to him, she answered with a smile, "It's alright, Tetsu, this bag is pretty light," while patting down on her shoulder bag filled with her miscellaneous belongings like her notebook, pens, phone, and books.

Kuroo lightly laughed under his breath. "Okay, if you say so."

"Ah!"

A shout echoed through the parking lot, making Yukimi jump from beside Kuroo, with a laugh from Daichi following after he saw how Hinata's shout shocked his childhood friend. The messy-haired boy only wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder in reflex, eyes warily narrowed at the behavior of Karasuno's shrimp since it reminded him of his teammates doting and star-struck mien when it comes to their manager.

"It's the pーpretty girl who picked Kenma up!" The ginger-haired middle-blocker exclaimed with his face erupting in a full-on blush, his finger shakily pointed at the medium-haired girl looking back at him. After knowing that he was this close to the 'Tokyo Tower' (which ended up being a normal transmission tower), Hinata thought that his excitement for the training camp wouldn't intensify even more ー but that was until he recognized the girl who looked like she jumped out of a high-end magazine. "AーAh, she's looking at me!" He then turned to Kenma, who was struggling not to let out his laugh. "How do you survive with a manager looking so pretty like that, Kenma?"

Kenma nodded, breathing heavily to contain his laugh but the small smile on his face still showed his amusement. "Yeah, Yukimi-san has always been pretty but I got used to it," the two-toned boy answered with a tiny nod before flatly side-eyeing his other teammates, especially Kuroo, who never left the caramel-eyed girl's side. "Though I don't know about the others."