02 : MORNING LOVE LETTERS.

When Yukimi entered the classroom, she was met with a sight that wasn't usually occurring in their rowdy room

When Yukimi entered the classroom, she was met with a sight that wasn't usually occurring in their rowdy room. Most of her classmates were crowding around her desk. Furrowing her eyebrows and tightening her hold on the school bag over her shoulder, she made her way towards her desk with measured footsteps.

"Hey, Kazahana-san is here!"

"Your morning will be a good one, Kazahana."

"I want that to happen to me, too."

From that last remark, she incredulously stared at one of her classmates who had their hands on their faces, a dreamy look painted on it. What was that about? She shifted her attention to her desk and there was an enveloped letter placed directly on the center of the table. What made her blanch was that the envelope was pink and it had a heart to seal it. This was definitely not her cup of tea.

Out of reflex, she took a glance at Romio from the corner of her eyes and she noticed that he was not looking pleased at all. This surged Yukimi's heart with hope, thinking that it could be from Romio. Even though the envelope wasn't Romio's style at all, she still wished it would be from him.

"Oya? A love letter?"

Kuroo was grinning at her like the Cheshire Cat and Yukimi was not liking that at all. Just like yesterday, his uniform was slightly open and his tie was still loose over his collar. Yukimi swore that she heard some of her classmates sigh. With half-lidded eyes, Kuroo snickered under his breath and stared at the enveloped letter clutched in the short-haired girl's hands.

"Read it first before you conclude something," he told her with a smirk.

"What-?"

"Yeah, read it first, Kazahana-chan!" Yaku yelled from the other side of the classroom.

Thinking it best to listen to them, she sat down and hung her school bag in the small hanger of her desk. Feeling bored of a sudden, the short-haired girl then took out another book from her bag, this one her mother brought home late at night yesterday. Delving into the underwater world of whales and children born from the sea, her mind drifted to the book she finished late last night, deciding that she should return it to the library when the lunch bell would ring.

The teacher seemed to be running late so Yukimi turned chapter after chapter until she felt a hand lightly hitting her head. She looked up at the front and was met with their teacher preparing for another lesson in calculus. Huffing a breath, she took out her notebook from her bag and listened to whatever lesson they left off the last time. Being in the college preparatory class, their workload is more than the average classes and now that they were in their final year, them being third-years, they were always pressured by some of their teachers to pursue technical courses when they would go into college.

Kazahana Yukimi wanted an art course but being a neurologist wouldn't be so bad.

In their calculus class, their teacher would always write problems after every lecture so that their class could test if they paid attention to the concepts well. However, in today's class, their teacher decided to make them solve countless problems without starting the class with the usual concepts. Almost groaning, Yukimi remembered that she was excused in their last meeting in calculus because she was appointed to be in a contest regarding renewable energy. It wasn't that she regretted entering the contest but she missed an important class because of it and she should've thought of her grades first instead of being in a research convention.