Descisions.

Freya's POV:

I shook Morna and Grace awake, dodging their feeble punches and blurred insults, and dragged them over to a darker corner of the alley that we knew so well, but wished we didn't.

'Guys, Flint has offered to let us stay... Like, you know last night? Every night. He hasn't mentioned any conditions yet. I don't know if there are any. If he asks us to earn our keep, we'll beg again. Right? Shall we say yes?' I quickly explain, all the while tossing furvative glances over my shoulder.

Grace rubbed her eyes. 'What about rehab?' she croaked.

'I... I don't know. Do you need it?' I murmered.

She looked so guilty. 'I'm sorry... I really do.' she said, blue eyes shining with remorse. She bit her lip, and elbowed Morna.

'Huh? Oh... Yeah I'm not bothered what we-' she yawned. 'we do. Sure, lets stay.' and she curled up on the floor where she was, not bothering to go to her blanket.

'We'll find a way around rehab...' I tried.

'Right...' Grace nodded, short blonde ringlets fluttering. My hair was also short and blonde, but it was either wavy or dead straight. Mornas dark brown hair was shorter than ours and heavy, creating a darker look.

'Um... Grace is it okay if you tell Flint? I have something to do.' I asked, licking my chapped lips.

'Yeah, that's fine.' she replied, already walking off.

I stayed where I was and took my phone out of my black, faded and ripped skinny jeans' pocket.

Soon a familiar voice greeted me.

'Hey Claudie, 'sup?' Kyle said.

'Ky, this is important okay, I need youto listen. Try to stop fiddling.' I hissed down the line.

'I'll try to.' came the reply eventually.

Kyle had ADHD so me asking him that was pretty big.

'Right Kyle...' and I explained.

After patiently hearing me out, he let out a deep sigh.

'Man Claudia that is #*#*#*# ridiculous! Why the hell didn't you just call me? Do you have any idea what sort of person guys like Flint are? I have too many #*#*#* appartments!' his voice got louder and faster and I could barely understand him.

'Ky, Ky, stop!' I cried in frustration. My foot leapt out of its own accord to kick the wall.

'Kyle, I have already said yes! If anything goes wrong I'll call you. Then we'll stay with you.'

'You promise?' he said. I could imagine how his wild hair would be everywhere and his hands would be tapping at anything that was there.

'Yes Ky.' I said.

'Say it. Say you promise.'

'I promise Kyle. I will call you if it goes to poop.'

'I lo-'

He stopped.

'Wait Claudia.' he said.

I sighed. 'Yes, Kyle?'

He paused, but I could sense his being there. 'You are hiding something from me, aren't you? You have a history that you don't want-- you don't trust me with.'

My heart pounded. 'Uh... Kyle-'

'No!' he snapped. 'I told you my past. Bad and good. Now you.'

'Kyle not now! I trust you but we need to be alone. It's dangerous for me, you, and my sisters. I will tell you though.' another promise. I couldn't bring all those memories back up. My family... That would be the first time in two years. I couldn't.

'Right. Well, bye Claudia.' he muttered.

'Bye Kyle. Stay safe!'

He disconnected the call.

*****************************************

That day was spent having a laugh, eating and drinking and just having fun.

I was careful to heed Kyles warning at first, but I forgot his firsthand experience with dodgy people. That's how he got permanently banned from Japan, with drugs.

I fell right into the trap along with my sisters.

By the end of that day, we were hooked by the life of Flint and his men.

Thoughts? Good, bad, mediocre? Thoughts on Ky? Please read this guys. I know how horrible ANs are but I want you loves to PM me stories about Evan to put in. Love ya, byee xx.