What happened to the Girl I used to be?

Freyas POV:

I look in the mirror as I finish touching up my mascara. Ripped black skinnys, doc Martins and a translucent black top with a vest top under. My eyes and lips are dark.
I put my hair up in a messy bun and knock on Kyle's door.
'Hey,' he says.
'Sup man?' I grin back, and tell him to come down now. He's wearing a stripy T-shirt under a sleeveless denim jacket and faded jeans. He's beardless. I surprise myself by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, and blush. He squeezes my hand, brushing his thumb over mine. We drop each others hands and decend the final few stairs to meet Kieran, Charlene, Mo and Amy. The View have another member, Pete, but he's on holiday.
As we smile at those assembled, I feel so terrified. A big stake of icey scaredness has petrified me, frozen me. Kyle takes my hand again, and I hold his tight. We slowly walk to the car. Charlene and Kieran will take another.
I can't do this! I can't see them now... After all these years... They'll hate me! They will have moved on, as I have, and now I'm uprooting them again! How can I do this?
Mo hugs me, and whispers: 'Your family needs you... They need you.'
I nod, hugging him back, burying my head in his collar. A smell of aftershave and cigerettes rises and comforts me.
What happened to the strong girl? As I've grown up, have I grown weaker? What happened to who I was?

Flints POV:

My men surround me as I tell them the plan.
We'd have some in the crowd, watching the gig and looking for Amy, Claudia or Kyle. We'd have some outside, either loitering like drunken fools or acting homeless. We'd have men surrounding the place. We are all connected by earpieces, and know who we are looking for.
I want Amy back. I know that four prostitues isn't much of a loss, but I want Amy back. My bed is too big, too cold, without her. I can't think as clearly.
Had I treated her that badly? What had I done to make her hate me?
No! I try to push Amy out of my head. Push emotions out of my heart. I've got a plan, and it's going to succeed.

Hey! So ignore who I portrayed Amy as last chapter, it was petty. I owe all of you an apology.
Readers, I'm sorry for using our story to snipe at Amy.
Amy, I'm sorry for being petty and expecting too much from you.
Thank you hungrypsycho and BlueCollarStrypes for your support. Hope you all enjoyed, byee xx