.....

Freya's POV:

As soon as the car pulls into the parking place I unlatch my seatbelt and open the door. I swing a leg out, but Kyle grabs my wrist.

'Clau--Freya... I'm sorry! Please, I'm so sorry!' he is biting his lip, panic in his eyes... I shake his hands off me and duck out of the car. I slam the door shut and light bounces off it's silver side, momentarily blinding me. Kyle quickly gets out too, and runs after me.

'Freya...' his voice cracks; so did I. I spin round on my heel, my anger and hurt and memories errupting inside of me. They explode and I can't see or think for the absolute rage inside of my head. I shout.

'WELL IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOU *-*-*-* HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO GO OVER MY MEMORIES! MY REFUSAL TO IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME TOGETHER! I LOVED THEM... Why did you do this?' My dam cracks and tears that I've held back for three years, that I didn't cry since that one time when Iz and Jana were sleeping, tears for Pete, for Josh... For Evan.

My hands slices through the air to Kyle's cheek and a crack rebounds throughout the lot. I sprint upstairs.

Kyle's POV:

I stand in the parking lot, my cheek burning and tigling with fire ants. As much as I regret the way Cla--Freya reacted, I do not regret asking. I needed to know.

I thought about her past, how beautifully simple and happy it sounded... I wished I'd been there with her. I wouldn't have hurt her...

A voice in the back of my head speaks up...
Yeah, but you'd have been the scruffy boy who no-one talked to, what with how cheap you were. Besides rumours would fly from people tongues about your father, and your bruises.

I push the voice away.