Another Day with Flint

Freya's POV:

The next morning I'd woken up early with the stretching of the sun over the tall grey buildings, reflecting off windows and making me squint.

Only Flint was awake.

I walked over to him, and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around with a knife in his hand. When he saw it was me, he let the hand holding the knife drop, and a smile graced his features.

Through his near-closed eyes against the sun, I couldn't see if it was a real smile.

'Sorry!' he laughed. 'I hadn't realised it was you. You can never be too careful on the streets Claudia.'

'Nah it's okay! I shouldn't have crept up like that... So, anyway. I was just gonna say thank you.'

He looked mildly surprised as he glanced up at me. 'What for?' he wondered.

'Well... For letting us stay last night, and for chasing off Seb.' I tried to sound firm, and not end my answer as a question.

'Oh, no problem, no problem. It was nothing.' he smiled again. My guts shifted. I didn't want to trust him, but my heart told me to... However, following my guts was always handy on the streets.

'Oh alright!' I smiled right back, making sure it seemed to reach my eyes. 'In that case, we'll be off your hands in no time.'

I turned to go, feeling his steel eyes burning into my back. Before I had walked three paces he called my name.

I turned around.

'Yeah?'

'I've thought about it, and I was thinking... You and your family should stay. Safery in numbers right?'

I thought.

'I'll ask my sisters... See what they say.'

He nodded, still shading his eyes.

'But do you want to stay?' he sounded curious.

'Sure!' I said. Why shouldn't I? It seemed like a dream... One that would soon be ruined.

VERY short chapter today... Sorry :( this is harder than I thought. Thoughts anyone? Comment and vote please; show support :) yus so shall we stay with Flint??? Amy do you want to be in this? Amy b that is. Ma friendie.
Right. So I haven't updated in a while and now it's tiny. I'm sorry. 'm sorry. M sorry. Sorry. Orry. Rry. Ry. Y. . Right. Anyways, sorry for the bad update. I will try to write more but I was ILL. BLUGH. Right! Man I've said right too much. Right.
So school starts soon, and I will try to write on the bus, but no promises. And I will write at break and weekends if I have no homework which is improbable but not impossible. (sherlock anyone?!!?) so right... If you have any ideas or thoughts about Evan, comment thoughts, private messege ideas for future chapters as I don't know what to put in his life. Maybe more getting to know the band.
I feel like my writing sucks... When I read through it I don't enjoy it. Well, sorry for the LONG authors note, keep reading, stay happy, love you all, watch Troye Sivan, byee xx