Chapter 1

Helloooo!

So, I've decided to make a very Densi-centric fanfiction, it's not just like how it happened on the show... I wanted to add more emphasis on somethings you'll figure out...

One of my best friends inspired me with one of her one-shots, and we noticed how you guys love torturing, no pun intended, yourselves by reading post-tortured Kensi & Deeks.. So this story happened.

Dedicating this story to you, Hana (;

Oh, one more thing, long passages with italics are flashbacks. A words in italics is just to add emphasis!!!

One word: Post-Afghanistan

-Amanda xoox

-:-

It's been a week and two days.

A week and two days since she's been back.

Back from Afghanistan.

Currently watching Top Model, she is shivering on her couch, with an untouched bowl of microwavable mashed potatoes.

She wants to call him.

She desperately needs his company.

But she can't. She can't reach for her phone and call him.

He just can't see her like this.

They'd seen each other at OSP the day after she'd come back. She acted as if all was well, but she knew that he could see right through it.

He'd come by, and visited earlier in the week, knocking on the door, and leaving flowers.

He slept on her doorstep one night, but she didn't let him in.

He can't see her like this.

He's called and texted, but she hasn't answered.

She knows that he's capable of picking the lock, but he understands her needing space.

The best thing for her to do at the moment is avoid him.

But she can't anymore.

He's there for her right? He won't judge her.. he's been through this.

He'll be there.

Kensi takes a deep breath, and as she's about to dial his number, his caller ID pops up on the screen of her cell. She picks it up with a cracked voice, "Deeks."

She could hear him sigh in relief, "K-Kens.. Are you- Are you okay?"

Kensi avoids the question, "Can you come over, please?"

"I'm there." Deeks hangs up, and rushes through her front door, pushing the the clutter on the floor to her couch, looking as if he hasn't slept in days.

She shakes her head, tears falling from her eyes, "No, no, I'm not okay, Deeks."

"I'm here, okay? I've got you." Deeks pulls her into his chest. He feels her shaking due to her sobs.

Soon the sobs ceased, and slumber took over her for the first time since the torture.

Hetty never thought of the outcome of a man in love. She never anticipated what It'd be like to deal with a man in love.

The night after the rescue, Hetty'd called Deeks into her office to explain some things.

He went nuts.