Chapter 5

"Clear." Callen says, and Sam follows.

"Kens?" Sam calls and finds static at the other end of the line.

"Kensi?" Callen repeats, begining to search the motel room to find it only full of dead bodies.

"Eric? Do you have any contact with Kensi?" Sam asks worriedly.

"No. I'm searching for a cell signal." Eric answers.

"No one let Deeks know about this, he'll only blame it on himself, "Callen instructs, "We're going to find her before he finds out."

Eric sighs in frustration, "Okay, but I can't get anything, and the traffic cams seem to have been deactivated."

"Guys," Nell breathes, "Guys, we have their car on kaleidoscope, remember?"

"Tracking.." Eric mutters, "We'll let you know if anything happens."

"Copy that." Sam says.

Callen calls Sam over to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Sam asks.

Callen holds up a black cloth and a bottle of a liquified date rape drug, "It's Ketamine."

"The same drug they used on Deeks.." Sam sighs.

"Let's get it tested just in case." Callen says.

"Tested for what, G?" Sam says frustratedly, "It's just going to be her DNA."

"I just want to make sure that it's her." Callen says, walking toward Sam's challenger.

-:-

Meanwhile, back at OSP, Deeks sits on a stool, cleaning his gun. He knows something is up, but he pushes down the feeling, but somehow, the feeling keeps resurfacing.

"Mister Deeks." Hetty sighs.

"Hetty." Deeks says, never taking his eyes off his gun.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

Deeks puts down the gun, and looks up at her, "In all honesty, Hetty? I'm not. I want to be out there, I want to work on this. This-This thing, you having me trapped in here, is only filling me with anxiety."

"Mister Deeks, I can't have you working this case. It's for your own well-being." Hetty explains, stepping closer to him.

"I get that, Hetty. But.. I'd rather be killed than for anything to happen to you guys.. They threatened you.... I can't live with anything happening to you." Deeks sighs.

"We'll solve this case, Mister Deeks. All will be well soon." Hetty nods reassuringly.

-:-

Breath.

Just breathe, Kensi.

They're going to find you.

Calm down.

Her head pounds, and her body aches. She sits in retains on a wooden chair in a dark room. Her nose and cheek bleeding. Her eye, swollen.

"Is she awake?" Kensi hears one of them ask.

"Kensi Blye, is it? I see you've awoken." A blonde man says.

She stays silent, only because she feels like her throat is burning.

"You will give us the information we need on Marty Deeks, or you will face the consequences." He walks over to her, lifting her chin with a knife.

"No." She manages to get out.