Chapter 4

Wey Hey!

So I just wanted to get one thing straight about the story's time frame...

Densi is not together yet, though they have this.. beyond friend/partner thing.. Like pre cannon densi... but a little more than that lol.

It's really short, it's just a filler so that ai don't keep you waiting!

Enjoy!

-Amanda xx

-:-

"Do you mind explaining the reason as to why you and your brother.. and your entorage decided to drug my partner, and almost kill him?" Kensi asks, "Oh, and let's not forget the detail of you trying to poison and assault two federal agents."

Alice's eyes dart away, and Kensi continues, "You can stay silent all you want, but you're still getting put away... but then again, if you do talk, we'll let LAPD know that you cooperated.." Kensi trails off, then gets close to her face, "Frankly, Alice.. if I may call you Alice, It's your choice."

"That bastard deserves all the shit he recieves and more, I don't even know why you would even be defending him.." Alice chuckles bitterly, "What'd you do wrong to get stuck with him?"

Kensi inhales deeply, "Why would he deserve it?"

"He took my kids. The bastard took my kids." Alice bites her cheek.

Kensi chuckles and mutters, "I wonder why," She shakes her head, "That's not the only reason if there are a dozen people after him, is it?"

Alice sighs, "Marty's family had a thing against the Hicks family. There are only fourteen of us left, due to the Brandell family, and we have made it a mission to kill him, his family, and all those he loves. But not before we torture him by hurting the people he cares for the most."

"That won't happen, because we will catch every last one of you."

"You can try." Alice smirks.

"Did you people kill his family, too?" Kensi asks.

"Yes, we did. And we will keep adding onto that list until he's the very last one checked off it." Alice threatens.

With a sigh, Kensi walks out of the interrogation room.

"We'll hand her over to LAPD.." Sam says, practically pushing Kensi out of the boatshed, "Go be with your partner,"

"But-wait, uh, okay." Kensi tires to protest, but the door shuts in her face.

She chuckles, and pulls out her phone to call Deeks.

"Kensalina." Deeks says through the phone.

"Hey, you're awake?" She asks, getting into her car.

"Kens, it's five in the afternoon.. I'm not at that age yet." Deeks chuckles.

Kensi laughs, "I'm sorry, I thought you would've been tired after what happened today."

"I am, though.. I can't seem to fall asleep even if I try." Deeks sighs, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there."

"Great, so, before you get here.. can you ask the receptionist if I can get out of this hell hole anytime soon?" Deeks asks desperately.

"I, uh, I definitely will." Kensi cackles, "Do you want me to sneak in some take out?"

"I will love you forever." Deeks says with a mock serious tone to his voice.

Kensi bites her lip, repeating his last statement in her head, "I'm sure you will."