Chapter 8

This one might get steamy soooo beware hehe

Some foul language!

Are you proud?

I'm updating frequently woo

This one might be short, but it's a little filler, that way I won't keep you waiting for long. I don't have wifi atm, so it'll be tough updating until the following week!!

Plus, I'm currently watching Neighborhood Watch & I can never get enough of the little cover kiss Kensi just had to give Deeks.

-Amanda x

-:-

"I hope you know that thanks to those swim trunks, you ain't getting any tonight." Kensi jokes, drying her body off, and putting her cover up on.

Deeks looks down at his trunks, "I happen to think that these trunks are very attractive."

"Whatever floats your boat." Kensi winks, throwing off her baithing suit cover up.

"No, now, you see, that's not fair." Deeks whines.

"Life's not fair. Deal with it." She laughs, laying on her towel.

"You're very mean, I do not appreciate it, Fern."

"If that were true, you wouldn't love me, or vice versa."

Deeks looks at her with a ghost of a smile, "Did you just-"

"You heard nothing."

"I'm pretty sure I heard something," Deeks chuckles.

"I'm very sure that you didn't." Kensi huffs, and nervously picks up her towel, and starts for their villa.

"Kens, wait. Where are you going?" Deeks sighs, getting up and following her.

Kensi just keeps walking and doesn't answer. Her heart is racing. She didn't mean to tell him yet. And the way she said it.... no man deserves that. She quickly dumps her things on the patio floor of the villa, and jumps into the shower.

"Kens?" Deeks calls, listening for an answer, but he was greeted with silence, and the sound of the shower.

"Kensi. Are you okay?"

"Martin Andrew Deeks! Get the hell out! I am showering!" Kensi yells.

"It's not like I haven't seen it all before," Deeks rolls his eyes, and sits on the toilet seat, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, Deeks. Just-Just get out, please." Kensi sighs, running her fingers through the soap in her hair.

"Is it because of what I think?" Deeks asks.

"Maybe."

"Kens," Deeks groans, "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"I love you, too."

"What?" Kensi peeps her head out from behind the shower door.

"I said that I love you, too." Deeks looks up at her.

She sighs, closes the shower door, and lies her head against the wall, where the water hits her face, "You're just saying that. Just because I did. You don't have to say it."

"Damn it, Kensi! I do mean it. I do fucking love you. I do!" Deeks lays the back of his head on the shower door.

"Prove it."

"How do you want me to prove it? I've done just about everything to, Kensi."

He feels the shower door open, "Prove it."

Deeks turns around and looks into her mismatched eyes, "Kensi."

"I want this."

"Okay," Deeks breathes her in, "But not now."

"Deeks."

"Seriously, I stink. Maybe I can finally take you out, and we can have a romantic night, how does that sound?" He looks at nothing but her eyes.

Kensi's heart is racing, but she smiles at his words, "Alright."

"Alright," Deeks smirks, "I love you."

"And I love that we can finally say it." Kensi kisses him, "You're right, you do stink."

"Thank you, Kensi. Thanks, really." Deeks dramatically leaves the bathroom.

"You're such a child!" Kensi jokes, drying herself off.

"Thanks, mother!"

-:-

"This is nice." Kensi smiles, and takes his hand.

"I know, right? I finally had the balls to ask you out." Deeks smiles, giving her hand a squeeze.

"I'm glad that we're finally doing this, Deeks. Finally being a couple."

"How are we going to tell the team? They'll kill me. Kensi, I'm going to be a shishcabob. They're going to-"

"Calm down, Deeks. What if we don't tell them right now, and just tell them when we feel ready, okay?" Kensi says.

"Yeah, yeah, that sounds good." He sighs in relief.

Kensi looks at her empty plate, "Well... I'm not full yet.."

"You want desert? They make a mean chocolate mousse parfette here." Deeks jokes.

"Oh you know what I mean, you idiot."

"Hmm yeah, I do, but do you want to, uh, set the mood with a walk on the beach?"

Kensi bites her lip and smiles, "It wouldn't be much of a date if there wasn't a walk on the beach, would it?"

"Nope, it would not, Fern." Deeks says, as he called over the waiter for the check. Afterwards they headed out for a walk on the beach.

Deeks takes her hand as they walk, and Kensi says, "Did you really mean it?"

"Did I mean what? That I love you?"

She nods.

Deeks stops walking, and grabs both of her hands, "Yes, I mean it. I love you so much. I've known for a while, but I accepted it when you got real flirty with Sabotino. I mean it."

"I was not being flirty, Deeks." Kensi rolls her eyes and chuckles, "But I love you, too."

A band is approaching, and they start playing a song, and Kensi looks over at Deeks, "Did you plan this?"

"I might have," Deeks pecks her neck, "What's a walk on the beach after dinner without a band serenading you?"

Kensi grabs his face and presses a kiss to his lips, and watching the band play in Deeks's arms.

Out of no where, someone pulled Deeks out of Kensi's grasp, and she is quick to pull out her gun, something she never leaves without, and shoot, but the person was quick and had someone waiting with a car at the far end of the beach.

Her shaking hands pick up her phone and dials Hetty's number, who picks up after the second ring, "Yes, Miss Blye?"

"T-They took him. This is going way too far, Hetty."

"We're on the next plane. Mister Hanna is close by, he'll meet you at the villa." Hetty says.

"O-Okay." Kensi sobs, and hangs up.

She walks over to the band, "Did any of you see who that was?"

They simultaneously shake their heads.

"Thanks." Kensi walks away, and over to the villa.

"We were on a date, and he was taken." Kensi sits on her bed, repeating those words to herself, crying.